Moderators: Junior Admins, Tester Team, Senior Lead Admins

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

The John Mosby Apartment Complex, Fort Carson:

Post by Socrates » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:19 pm

THE JOHN MOSBY APARTMENT COMPLEX, FORT CARSON

About:
WhiteChocoChief wrote:The John Mosby Apartment Complex was founded as Fort Carson Apartment Complex in 1994 by John Cradlebaugh. The apartment complex was left to linger in a state of disrepair until one John Fremont bought the complex from the Cradlebaugh family in 2014. Upon the official reopening of the complex it was promptly renamed The John Mosby Aparment Complex in commiserations to the local celebrity photographer John Mosby who had recently passed away prior to the purchasing of the complex.

The John Mosby Apartment Complex has ten medium-large apartments. It is situated in the center of Fort Carson, on the Fort Carson Strip, opposite the Legislation nightclub, within walking distance of 'Dougies' Sity Burgers, Fort Carson 24/7, the Landing Strip, and the town Social.

CURRENT LIST OF OWNERS&AVAILABILITY

Apartment #1539 owned by Dave Watford
Apartment #1540 is currently FOR SALE
Apartment #1541 is currently Preston Taylor
Apartment #1542 is currently FOR SALE
Apartment #1543 is currently Eric Berg
Apartment #1544 owned by Charles Redmond
Apartment #1545 owned by Danielle Reay
Apartment #1546 owned by Spencer McClain
Apartment #1547 owned by Yury Andreyushkin
Apartment #1548 owned by Leah Messer

WANT TO OWN AN APARTMENT? SEND AN E-MAIL AT [email protected] WITH DETAILS AND THE REASON WHY YOU WANT TO OWN AN APARTMENT AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.

TERMS OF RESIDENCE:

You may not damage the apartments in any way. You are responsible to any damages and you will have to pay.
No criminal activies inside the building, nor the apartments.
A permission from the landlord has to be given in order to sell the apartment. You may not own more than one apartment in the J.M Complex.
The weekly fee is $500 and the landlord will take the money every Sunday. Failure to pay the fee for three weeks will result eviction.

OOC TERMS&NOTES:
This Aparment Complex is used for our faction, called Carson. If you want to buy an apartment in this complex, you first have to show activity on our thread and in Carson too.
We do not want to make any proffit using the Complex, so all the money involved in a purchase of an apartment will go to /charity, excepting the MP.
Inactivity of two weeks (14 days) will result eviction.
Do not sell the apartment without my approval, and you may sell with a proper reason, not for making proffit.
Every owner of an apartment has to show activity in Carson as a resident of the town, if not, he/she will be evicted.
Last edited by Socrates on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

<mikethemike> stick to people you trust

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: The John Mosby Apartment Complex, Fort Carson:

Post by Socrates » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:31 am

FOUR APARTMENTS FOR SALE. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES&E-MAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Socrates » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:02 am

THREE APARTMENTS FOR SALE. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES&E-MAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

((don't bother PMing me if you do not roleplay in Carson, these apartments aren't for those who wanna make some proffit, but for those who will roleplay in Carson/Bone County and will provide quality RP. I've had twenty PMs in the last few weeks and just one of the apartments was sold. Again, it's an e-mail, not a simple PM, so if you wanna get an apartment make sure you show activity in Carson.))

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Socrates » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 am

THREE APARTMENTS FOR SALE. PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH A CERTAIN REASON, YOUR NAME, AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER!
((Don't bother to PM me if you just want this place for your own benefit and to make money out of it. Only people who are role-playing in Carson will get an apartment)).

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Socrates » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 am

ALL APARTMENTS ARE OCCUPIED.

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Socrates » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:21 am

TWO APARTMENTS FOR SALE!!!!

[hr][/hr]
WANT TO OWN AN APARTMENT? SEND AN E-MAIL AT [email protected] WITH DETAILS AND THE REASON WHY YOU WANT TO OWN AN APARTMENT AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.

Socrates
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Socrates » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:46 am

(( No longer owned by me )).

Return to “Real Estate Archive”