Recent Concerns:

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

-SKiTT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Recent Concerns:

Post by -SKiTT » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Wow, he nasty af.
He owns a big community and still come with this shit, making use of his powers and shit, it's actually a shame you think you ever paid this guy (for the donators)

Frank still banned or what?
FREE REDRUM
SHOWROOM
BLOGSPOT

TheL
Civilian
Civilian

Post by TheL » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Nessa wrote:Damian gave us all the answers that we need to know though. I mean I agree with the questions about what will happen with government and the such but the rest is unnecessary.
Things like this leave people wondering about a lot, I think it's best to let questions be asked and answered, and any arguments stopped, I'd hate to see this locked, it will leave people with a lot of questions unanswered.

KingNay
Gangster
Gangster

Post by KingNay » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Nessa wrote:This thread should be locked to be fair. Some people are taking it too far. Arguing about what has happened won't change anything.
This. There's been 12 pages of discussion but this is now getting a little out of hand. Like Damian said, it'd probably be better if discussion was kept to PMs and the like.

Still though, wow. I saw the 1st thread drop and was skeptical, the next 18 made me begin to think it was just some big troll or smear campaign. Tbh, Crack did what he did but he probably could have handled it in a much more 'controlled' manner. Thanks for the quick and honest statement Damian.

Aero
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by Aero » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Closed.

If anyone has any more questions, concerns, or anything feel free to goto any of the leads, Damian, Collins or ingame leads Surreal, Marshall, and I.

Damian
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Damian » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 am

Just a follow up since my last post. I've had dozens upon dozens of PMs coming in all filled with questions and concerns.

-The one I want to get away immediately is yes you are safe. Your information- general and personal are both completely 100% safe. It is not only LS-RP's policy to look after you it is also in SA-MP's TOS that we uphold some type of standards. You're free to continue playing on the server the same way you were playing on it a day, week, month, year ago.

- krisk is gone not solely due to the person's age. The person could be 32 for all I care and the behavior would still be equally unacceptable. We do not condone abusive behavior of any kind.

- Legal issues is truly up to the victims and krisk. They have all the evidence and everything needed to pursue what ever they choose to do. We definitely are not trying to involve the server and or FoCo within this mess.

-What happens next? We keep moving, just with one less passenger. We understand there's a lot of unfinished work and throughout the next few weeks we will attempt to pick up the pieces and keep what was going there. Gov related and other FoCo servers related.

- The advice I've been sent so far has been greatly appreciated. The concerns I take incredibly serious and I will attempt to apply to as many as I can. The sad PMs recounting the past events really affect me and encourage me to never let it or anything like that happen again.

- Frank is currently banned for something else- from what I understand buying/selling rule breaking. So no, he is not currently banned due to this situation.

- We will not pretend this is a non-issue and we will make no attempts to pretend it's nothing crazy. We also understand that we will move/grow from this. We will go about it the proper way is all. I felt the need to re-iterate that piece of information just incase people feel their voices are not heard about this matter or any matter in general.

- His house is not for sale....
Damian Calhoun
Manager
Head of Staff
Head of Boards
Head of Development
SA:MP BetaTester '06
Tester Information:
Information About Applying.
Head of Mapping.
Contact Information
IRC.