[TV] Snowfall

Discuss the latest episode, upcoming movies, or whatever is on the tube. Heightened spoiler rules apply here!

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Kendrick_Underwood
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[TV] Snowfall

Post by Kendrick_Underwood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:15 am

It's 1983 and the crack cocaine epidemic is in its infancy in Los Angeles. Ambitious Lucia -- the daughter of a Mexican crime lord who sells marijuana throughout the city -- sees the burgeoning cocaine business as a potential moneymaker, so she manipulates her family into entering the more dangerous and profitable territory than pot. Getting involved with the new drug is setting her on a violent collision course with the likes of Franklin, a young street entrepreneur on a quest for power, and former Mexican wrestler Gustavo, who is caught up in a power struggle within a crime family. Also getting involved in the cocaine trade is CIA operative Teddy, who is running from a dark past and begins an off-book operation to fund Nicaraguan Contras. Oscar-nominated director John Singleton ("Boyz N the Hood") co-created the drama series and says he drew inspiration from his own life for Franklin's story.

Trailer
https://youtu.be/_uf5hxmNfG4

Angelo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [TV] Snowfall

Post by Angelo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 pm

I like it so far. I've seen season one, little sad that they killed off the drug dealer guy. I really started to like him and then they just whacked him by the stupid agent. Really stupid in my opinion and I dislike the CIA agent.
I'm the author of my life, but unfortunately I’m writing in pen, and I can’t erase my mistakes.

Return to “Movies / Television”