Bosch

Discuss the latest episode, upcoming movies, or whatever is on the tube. Heightened spoiler rules apply here!

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

Sullivan
Mafia
Mafia

Bosch

Post by Sullivan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 am

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVAP_4TQEY[/video]

Based on Michael Connelly's best-selling novels, Harry Bosch (Titus Welliver), an LAPD homicide detective, stands trial for the fatal shooting of a serial murder suspect. A cold case involving the remains of a missing boy forces Bosch to confront his past. As daring recruit, Julia Brasher (Annie Wersching), catches his eye, and departmental politics heat up, Bosch will pursue justice at all costs.

I recently started watching this and thought this might be of interest to some of you - it isn't bad. The entire season is currently out.

Also, as stated above it's based on Connelly's 'Harry Bosch' novel series. I actually have the first of this series but haven't got to reading it yet.
Tua Luce Dirige

Mickay
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Gogi

Re: Bosch

Post by Mickay » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:14 pm

I love it, watched the pilot way back and I'm on the third episode right now. It's got a great plot and cast.

DutchFox
Gangster
Gangster

Post by DutchFox » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:29 pm

It might not be as known as True Detective,but I will pick this over True Detective at any time. It is an amazing series and can recommend it to anyone who's into detectives!
"Been there, done that."

Maca
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Maca » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:58 am

How is no-one watching Bosch rn? Bosch is dat boi.

Get on it if any of you are into LAPD dramas.
First you get that money then you get that power
If he turn his nose up, boy he on that powder
Now you walk around with 50 in your trousers
Diamonds boolin' on my chest, no fuckin' blouser
Bitch, I make it rain shower, ya dig that?
Ain't no one know a thing about ya, if you zip that
Hit 'em with that blocka-blocka, nigga get back
Beat that bitty, never crack, dig that, sheesh

Finch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Finch » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Decided to search this section for Bosch before making my own topic, so I'm going to bump this!

I've almost finished season 3 and it's amazing, I've really enjoyed the entire show. I cannot wait for season 4 next year. I quite like the fact that this isn't another "corrupt detective" programme. Actually, Harry is a decorated Detective, having served in the armed forces prior and then as a Detective for untold years. He's grouchy, old school and is constantly under the spotlight but does almost everything legitimately. I cannot recommend it enough!
Master Deputy Anthony Rowland

Return to “Movies / Television”