The Walking Dead

Discuss the latest episode, upcoming movies, or whatever is on the tube. Heightened spoiler rules apply here!

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

JayB
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by JayB » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Walking dead fell off. I’m not even hooked anymore, I watch it now for the fuck of it.
Ryder || Mr Cee

Spoiler: show

Este
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Este » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Somebodies going to die next episode...

Wonder who...

N0rdicPT
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by N0rdicPT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Este wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Somebodies going to die next episode...

Wonder who...
the spolling dead didnt reveal shit haha
its still slightly predictable

Este
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Este » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm

And to think they killed him off because he just wanted to go to college. Bad choice there, ruined a whole load of comic material to work from and huge story line arcs.

If they wanted to "SHOCK" people they should've bit the bullet and killed off Daryl. Bad move from the writers as a whole. Could of just sent Carl away for him to come back whenever college was done with.

Let's just hope they don't ruin anything more in the story-line.

N0rdicPT
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by N0rdicPT » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Este wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm
And to think they killed him off because he just wanted to go to college. Bad choice there, ruined a whole load of comic material to work from and huge story line arcs.

If they wanted to "SHOCK" people they should've bit the bullet and killed off Daryl. Bad move from the writers as a whole. Could of just sent Carl away for him to come back whenever college was done with.

They didn't kill him for going to college lol. I saw an interview with Riggs. They wanted to make a bridge between the "I wanna kill Negan" Rick and the "I guess I'll just put him in a cell after all the harm he did" Rick. They wanted a reason for Rick to spare his life rather than just doing it.

Este
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Este » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:43 pm

N0rdicPT wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:28 pm
Este wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:10 pm

They didn't kill him for going to college lol. I saw an interview with Riggs. They wanted to make a bridge between the "I wanna kill Negan" Rick and the "I guess I'll just put him in a cell after all the harm he did" Rick. They wanted a reason for Rick to spare his life rather than just doing it.
Nah trust me, it's because earlier in the season when they were recording for this season he was due to goto college. It was either Walking Dead or that.

they do all that without killing Negan in the comics. Negan ends up in a cell after the war, after Dwight double crosses him and turns the war in their favor. It was un needed for them to kill Carl off and pointless to spurr that on when they had all of that material waiting for them already.

Heroic Seahorse
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Heroic Seahorse » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Wish I didn’t open spoilers!!!

Stucc
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Not playing at the moment

Post by Stucc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Kinda surprised. This was a decent episode, happy cause Carl died. I love the King, hope they wont kill him off.

Angelo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Angelo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:52 am

They killed Carl? Why the fuck would they do that? He could have one of the most bad ass storyline EVER. This is fucking stupid. Not that I like him that much but that character had some potential to become a real badass. I really enjoyed him and Negans connection.
I'm the author of my life, but unfortunately I’m writing in pen, and I can’t erase my mistakes.

Stucc
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stucc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Well there are those fans that suggest CARL was bitten by a whisperer, but I doubt it. I still wanted it to share it with u guys. I think he deserved it cause I HATED HIM. I really did, he was always acting though and shit.

Este
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Este » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Stucc wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:14 pm
Well there are those fans that suggest CARL was bitten by a whisperer, but I doubt it. I still wanted it to share it with u guys. I think he deserved it cause I HATED HIM. I really did, he was always acting though and shit.
Nah he's definitely gone from the show. He didn't want to leave but was cut either way.

Bubonic
FSociety
FSociety

Post by Bubonic » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Este wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:37 pm
Stucc wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:14 pm
Nah he's definitely gone from the show. He didn't want to leave but was cut either way.
I saw some saying he was gonna be the first immune. So stupid. People need to accept it. He's gone. Good riddance
If no one's around to hear it do it ever truly happen? Says who? light the blunt flick the ash and say exactly

Ellie_Myers
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Ellie_Rexford

Post by Ellie_Myers » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 pm

Sigh, I’ll definitely miss Carl. He was one of my favorites.
silentium est aurum.

Clown
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Clown » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am

Not really fussed about Carl to be honest. Always made me cringe seeing him try to act tough with a stupid fucking sheriff's hat on. I couldn't take him serious.
Antonio Cesar - Former Shot Caller of Los Locotes 13
Jonathan Dunne - Former Boss of The Long Beach Mob
Jaroslaw Bartoszek - Former head of The Petrela Organization's narcotics ring

Stucc
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stucc » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Clown wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am
Not really fussed about Carl to be honest. Always made me cringe seeing him try to act tough with a stupid fucking sheriff's hat on. I couldn't take him serious.
YES! THANK U! YES! YES! YES!
I hate that little prick. His actor is dope and all but his character is shit. Too bad they killed him off cause I read he bought a house somewhere so he can be closer to the set, he also paused one year of school. Rip Carl 2010-2017

Return to “Movies / Television”