Sons of Anarchy

Discuss the latest episode, upcoming movies, or whatever is on the tube. Heightened spoiler rules apply here!

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Este
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Post by Este » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Damn right I'm ready!

Ruskie
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: The heroin Triumvirate

Post by Ruskie » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:19 am

hyped for meter high handlebars and low as fuck exhausts
And as a fading red iron-cross shaped tail light disappeared down a bombed out highway, the only sound louder than a tricked out Shovelhead skull bound for glory, was the rusty laughter of the devil himself. His work here was finally done.

Street Thief II
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Street Thief II » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:41 pm

just started a few days ago, im now at episode 4 of season 1

Este
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Este » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:08 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/01/so ... f-pilot-fx

So it begins (Again)

Really hyped about this. Can't wait. Hopefully we see some special appearances by the old Sons.
this is the first time the network has released more details about the plans to focus on the Mayans motorcycle club. Sutter will set the drama in a post-Jax Teller world, where EZ Reyes — a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California/Mexico border — struggles with his desire for vengeance against the cartel and his need for respect from the women he loves. (Yes, FX made women plural.)

Ligzonton
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Kevin Ligzonton

Post by Ligzonton » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:41 am

Este wrote:http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/01/so ... f-pilot-fx

So it begins (Again)

Really hyped about this. Can't wait. Hopefully we see some special appearances by the old Sons.
this is the first time the network has released more details about the plans to focus on the Mayans motorcycle club. Sutter will set the drama in a post-Jax Teller world, where EZ Reyes — a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the California/Mexico border — struggles with his desire for vengeance against the cartel and his need for respect from the women he loves. (Yes, FX made women plural.)
Have also seen this, very excited. It'd be a shame if they didn't capitalize off their popularity.

"The Snake Eats The World. We Eat The Snake" - Charlie Manson
Past Characters
Spoiler: show
Kevin Luc-Patched Member of the Disciples of Odin Deceased Died in Police shoot out during a raid
Kevin Ligzonton- White supremacist President of the Warlords Motorcycle club.Actively Operating In Los Santos.
Dexter Tully- White/Puerto Rican gangbanger from Idlewood living in the Hyatt Complex Ex Lost Tribe MC.alive
Yao Chang- Humble Chinese man living in central Los Santos alive Saving for a plane ticket back to China.
Travis Hensley- 19 Y/o Full Time Gun Enthusiast Alive

Chuckles
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Chuckles » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:39 am

Does anybody know when the Mayan's sequel airs?
rowdy gang

Exobyss
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Exobyss » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:03 am

Timofei_Bashkirov wrote:
SkinheadLifer wrote:As much as some.people hate on SoA it is more realistic then any biker gang on lsrp
this is an insult to almost every good motorcycle faction that has ever existed.
Can name at least 10 MC's in LSRP history that trump Sons into the ground. The reality of SOA is it's a dramatization. You wanna know what real bikers do? Drink beer, shit talk, maybe get in a fist fight. That about sums it up these days because feds are so far up their asses.

As far as the series goes, it's a dramatization (even gangland documentaries over-dramatize events and makes shit out to be worse than it was) but, it can tug on your heart strings at times. But, I was glad it ended how it did. After everything that happened, over the series, every evil character got their justice. (Except for fucking Zobelle) There was no other way for it to end. Every character died how they should of.
Spoiler: show
As far as Jax dying went, I liked it. He had nowhere to go. Dug himself a giant hole, and it was time for him to go out like his father did, after finally achieving what his dad tried to do. I like to think of it as a happy ending when you think about now he's with Opie, Tara, Gemma, his father, his brother and everyone else he lost. That's if you believe in Heaven or any form of afterlife where he gets to see the ones he loved.

As for every surviving characters ending, I was happy that Chibs is taking over. As far as Abels last scene, I think him holding his Grandfather and Jackson's ring was Sutters little way of saying "the cycles not fully broken", especially not after all the dark shit Abel witnessed. I don't think he meant it to be like "Abel will grow up and join the sons", but he'll definitely be troubled like his father.

#drew
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by #drew » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 am

I just started watching SoA recently, I'm already nearing the end of S3. I know what happens in the end (thanks lsrp hehehe) but the show is still pretty enjoyable! Dramatized, yes. The show hits the feels in all the right places. Loving it, though.
WHITE KNIGHTS MOTORCYCLE CLUB 2k15-17 <3
MICHAEL AMERO +Andrew Davidsons.
Retired LS:RP tester
Retired player, 2015-2017. :(

DrillsShotColla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Junior the mother fucker

Post by DrillsShotColla » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:18 am

I cry every fucking time it's that good!

DrillsShotColla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

DrillsShotColla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Return to “Movies / Television”