[IG] 23 - Transfering money/property/vehicles

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Dec
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

[IG] 23 - Transfering money/property/vehicles

Post by Dec » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Use this thread to post any sensible questions, comments, suggestions or ideas about this rule. We will endeavour to clarify anything which you may be uncertain about.

23. You are required to have admin permission for transferring any money, property or vehicles to your other characters
    If you would like to transfer any existing money, property or vehicles from one of your characters to another, you must have permission from the administration team beforehand.

You will need a sufficient OOC and IC explanation of why you would like to do this. Remember that your characters may not know eachother ICly.
    Punishments:
    • Anything transferred without permission will be removed from your possession and not refunded.
    • You can request transfer permission using /re ingame.
    • If permission is granted, you will need to have someone trustworthy help you transfer the goods from character to character as an admin cannot always be available to help with this.
I currently hold this title:
First person ever in LSRP history to go from Level 1 admin --> Lead Admin TWICE

changooman
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Kyo_Yamato

Re: [IG] 23 - Transfering money/property/vehicles

Post by changooman » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:55 am

Sir, so this is what happened. Now I am not saying that the admin's decision was wrong, nor am I criticizing him for it. Back to my question. If a person has reported repeatedly(not spammed)for permission to transfer money and has not been contacted back after a long period time. Is it breaking the rule and a bannable offence if it was all just a misunderstanding, where the player hadn't transferred the money to his player but given it a friend and reported again to see if it would be accepted. NOTE:Money has not been transferred to target player but been given to his/her friend for keeping it until final confirmation of the ability to do so. Therefore, money hasn't actually been transferred but the player is just doing so for the sake of time. Please give me your thoughts.

Dec
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Dec » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:04 am

changooman wrote:Sir, so this is what happened. Now I am not saying that the admin's decision was wrong, nor am I criticizing him for it. Back to my question. If a person has reported repeatedly(not spammed)for permission to transfer money and has not been contacted back after a long period time. Is it breaking the rule and a bannable offence if it was all just a misunderstanding, where the player hadn't transferred the money to his player but given it a friend and reported again to see if it would be accepted. NOTE:Money has not been transferred to target player but been given to his/her friend for keeping it until final confirmation of the ability to do so. Therefore, money hasn't actually been transferred but the player is just doing so for the sake of time. Please give me your thoughts.

Of course that isn't allowed as you are still transfering money without permission. Transfering doesn't necessarily mean it's got to go from your character to your other character to be classed as "Transfering money." If you haven't received an answer from your ingame report, then take this is a no.
I currently hold this title:
First person ever in LSRP history to go from Level 1 admin --> Lead Admin TWICE

JohnGReco
Gangster
Gangster

Post by JohnGReco » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Hello, as I was broswing the rules I noticed this one, that I previously did not... but I already did it without asking for permission. :|
When I saw the rule, I immediately posted a reply as a fair user and player on LS-RP,
as I would not like to be punished or anything similar, so I wanted to be honest and tell the truth.

Now, how could we possibly deal with this situation?
Name changes: 1 Time(s) ----- Past names: Ioannis_Christophis
Phone changes: 1 Time(s) ----- Past phone-numbers: 1403404

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

12/05/2013: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=309242 I did something that was againist the rules and I knew it, I only c&p something for the first question, even though the rest was mine... I deserved that. (Don't do what I did, act like an idiot even though you're not.)

Ryanheart
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ryanheart » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:25 pm

JohnGReco wrote:Hello, as I was broswing the rules I noticed this one, that I previously did not... but I already did it without asking for permission. :|
When I saw the rule, I immediately posted a reply as a fair user and player on LS-RP,
as I would not like to be punished or anything similar, so I wanted to be honest and tell the truth.

Now, how could we possibly deal with this situation?

Just ask for permission in the future... I'm sure it doesn't matter anymore now.

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”