[IG] 5 - Do not Deathmatch

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Dec
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

[IG] 5 - Do not Deathmatch

Post by Dec » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:58 am

Use this thread to post any sensible questions, comments, suggestions or ideas about this rule. We will endeavour to clarify anything which you may be uncertain about.

5. Do Not Deathmatch
    Deathmatching (known as DM) is when you kill another person without a sufficient roleplay reason to do so.

This also includes revenge killing. This is when you respawn after being player killed and attempt to or kill a person who has just killed you. Your memory is wiped of everything that led up to your death when you are murdered.
    Punishments:
    • Admin Jail or Kick. Severe deathmatching will result in a ban.
    • Deathmatching in admin jail will result in a permanent ban.
    • If you are saved by the medics (FD) then you are allowed to continue the roleplay.
I currently hold this title:
First person ever in LSRP history to go from Level 1 admin --> Lead Admin TWICE

MrBot

Re: [IG] 5 - Do not Deathmatch

Post by MrBot » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Dec wrote:5. Do Not Deathmatch
    Deathmatching (known as DM) is when you kill another person without a sufficient roleplay reason to do so.

Ok. I want my character to shut 3 times from my M4 at character of a player just for fun with no roleplay reason.
A players character is injured with 5 hp left - he isn't dead. That means - no Deathmatch. Let everyone make so.

Another situation. I want my character to shut 10 times from my M4 at character's car just for fun with no roleplay reason.
A players car is almost broken, tires are flat. That means - no Deathmatch. Let everyone make so.

Dec wrote:This also includes revenge killing. This is when you respawn after being player killed and attempt to or kill a person who has just killed you. Your memory is wiped of everything that led up to your death when you are murdered.

If your character is murdered, you create new character. Your character could not be a walking dead.
Revenge killing means to kill character that killed your privies character.
Respawn is made when your new character appears.
If sb kills your character with no roleplay reason - it is not a character kill, it is DM.
If sb kicks your character to "zero hp" with sufficient roleplay reason your character could be considered like a lost consciousness or killed.

What do you think about it?
Last edited by Dec on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warned for trolling

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”