[RULE 41-EDIT] Killing after a robbery / Scamming.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

jikoman
Ingame name: stepan

Re: [RULE 41-EDIT] Killing after a robbery / Scamming.

Post by jikoman » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Damian wrote:41. Killing after a robbery / Scamming.
    This is strictly forbidden. It is obvious the robber/scammer is afraid of being caught by the cops but it is not fair towards the person getting robbed/scammed.
    Punishments:
    -
    • You are allowed to kill the person if they bring it upon themselves. Example: Insulting the person that is robbing them and or showing noticeable, obvious attitude.

As you can see scamming was added...

MasacruAlex
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: ?????????

Post by MasacruAlex » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Wish I read this some time ago, two days ago.... those 2 guys in a car, stopped by me asking me for a ride. I said no cause I cannot afford it as I got a big debt. He left the car, did /me unholsters (right before I ran as I figured it) They chased me , caught me, searched me I kept repeating I got no cash (I had like - 28k) , they took me off road, took me out of the car put the gun to my head askin' me for secret treasures (Where i keep my money) I said I got none as I just came from prison (All true) he shot me dead. (-28k) He didn't get anything, He said I should not report because people do it often and he escapes. He then said "He was afraid I'd go after him" . To me that looked like : WE ROB HIM< WE KILL HIM< SO WE CLEAN< . I didn't even had cash. He was lvl 24 or something that's why I believed him. He and his friends should get a jailed.

I jsut realised I took pics :D going to report <3 !

Booker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Booker » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 am

If you have a reason to kill them, can you rob them before you kill them?

riezvi
Garuda
Garuda
Ingame name: Ratko // Indonesian Mafia

Post by riezvi » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am

Booker wrote:If you have a reason to kill them, can you rob them before you kill them?

You need strong and logical reason to kill someone, think like you wanna kill a man IRL, you must consider a lot of things before killing that man rite.

Pichu
Certified Pillock
Certified Pillock

Post by Pichu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:03 am

About god damn time, it's just complete BS being killed every time you're robbed just so you cant grass, irl most robberies don't lead to deaths. It was kind of a double insult, actually being robbed or scammed, loosing your money and then being killed/script killed and loosing your items and deathbill.

Great to see you're trying to get rid of some of the BS))
Feel free to PM me for help
Community Page: Click Here

Current Characters:
Spoiler: show
Sheena Cadence Seizewell
Charlie Fearnestone

UndergroundBoi7
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Manuel_Marquez

Post by UndergroundBoi7 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 pm

So far every robbery apart from one I was killed in the robbery.One robbery I admit I did talk back to the robber a bit so I didnt care about getting killed but all other times I do everything I need and when I dont pay the full 5K I get killed.I never carry a lot of money on me unless Im about to buy something but I only got lots of money for short ammount of time.And once I didnt get killed cause I was knocked out I was actually happy with that robbery as it was quite good RP but Im tired of getting killed in robberies for not having enough money.Does a person deserve to get killed if he doesnt have enough money in the robbery?Should I bother to report these people?

Pichu
Certified Pillock
Certified Pillock

Post by Pichu » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:28 am

UndergroundBoi7 wrote:So far every robbery apart from one I was killed in the robbery.One robbery I admit I did talk back to the robber a bit so I didnt care about getting killed but all other times I do everything I need and when I dont pay the full 5K I get killed.I never carry a lot of money on me unless Im about to buy something but I only got lots of money for short ammount of time.And once I didnt get killed cause I was knocked out I was actually happy with that robbery as it was quite good RP but Im tired of getting killed in robberies for not having enough money.Does a person deserve to get killed if he doesnt have enough money in the robbery?Should I bother to report these people?

Didn't you even read the post? :lol:, killing someone after robbing them is not allowed without a good reason I doubt any reasons you have mentioned are good ones.
Feel free to PM me for help
Community Page: Click Here

Current Characters:
Spoiler: show
Sheena Cadence Seizewell
Charlie Fearnestone

mckenziecool360
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Johnny Mckenzie

Post by mckenziecool360 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am

What is the policy on rape, robbing and scamming? because i don't know what it mean can you help me

UndergroundBoi7
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Manuel_Marquez

Post by UndergroundBoi7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 am

Crinkle wrote:
UndergroundBoi7 wrote:So far every robbery apart from one I was killed in the robbery.One robbery I admit I did talk back to the robber a bit so I didnt care about getting killed but all other times I do everything I need and when I dont pay the full 5K I get killed.I never carry a lot of money on me unless Im about to buy something but I only got lots of money for short ammount of time.And once I didnt get killed cause I was knocked out I was actually happy with that robbery as it was quite good RP but Im tired of getting killed in robberies for not having enough money.Does a person deserve to get killed if he doesnt have enough money in the robbery?Should I bother to report these people?

Didn't you even read the post? :lol:, killing someone after robbing them is not allowed without a good reason I doubt any reasons you have mentioned are good ones.

You see I never knew this rule existed, if I did a lot of people would be in trouble :D

mckenziecool360
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Johnny Mckenzie

Post by mckenziecool360 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

i need help when i go to play ls-rp but it kicked me out because it said my player is not register. but my character it register
and i did the Application and i passed, so can someone help me ?

miro
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by miro » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 am

Let's say, I steal 3k from someone and I search his car. If I find a weapon,slots of drugs etc. can I steal them too, or I can't because I cross the 5k limit?
Rudy

Kaikoa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Kaikoa » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am

miro wrote:Let's say, I steal 3k from someone and I search his car. If I find a weapon,slots of drugs etc. can I steal them too, or I can't because I cross the 5k limit?

You can steal up to five thousand dollars worth of shit, packages included.
Bobby Booth- DOB 06/21/1975, #45 Idlewood Motel, Idlewood, SA USA

Johnny_Kayles
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Johnny_Kayles » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Kaikoa wrote:
miro wrote:Let's say, I steal 3k from someone and I search his car. If I find a weapon,slots of drugs etc. can I steal them too, or I can't because I cross the 5k limit?

You can steal up to five thousand dollars worth of shit, packages included.

No, you can steal 5K cash and anything on the victim IC to come with it. If the player is holding an deagle, SMG, AK47 or even an RPG (IC and OOC) you can steal it in addition to the 5K.
SACF

miro
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by miro » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Yeah many people think otherwise, that's why I post this question.
Rudy

Radon24

Post by Radon24 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:04 pm

the punishment box is blank. does that mean there's no punishment or is the punishment is indefinite? (as in flexible depending on the offence?)

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”