Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

riezvi
Garuda
Garuda
Ingame name: Ratko // Indonesian Mafia

Re: [RULE 43] Questioning goals of a RP in /b

Post by riezvi » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 pm

RadioMan wrote:
riezvi wrote:So sometimes we...uh...OOC lying to keep the RP in the right track. That's good but...from my side, I hate OOC lying, even though it will ruin the RP...got no choice here actually. E-money or e-relationship . It's just a game, no need to trick someone OOCly, that's from me, sorry if I'm wrong.

Well that is true. But who cares if you OOC promise him and then break it. It's his fault for metagaming, if he bitches and moans at you for that, hes a total noob and not worth any more of your time.

Uh yeah, you got the point there. 100% agree 8)

raMar

Post by raMar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

This is my first day, well hour at that and this is something a little iffy, and it's not exactly clear-cut as it should be.

We are not allowed to think something through icly? I don't have the liberty of having my character working out that a deal may be sketchy and that he shouldn't give his money up for something? Perhaps my characters is a penny-pincher on his well earned cash, do I HAVE to fall victim to the scam just because my character, by this rule, is ignorant and stupid and can't see through a situation on his own? Or shall my character be blind to see that he's about to get f-cked up.

Does this apply to OOCly asking if it's a scam, or ICly emoting thinking it through?

Young
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Mark_Young

Post by Young » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 pm

raMar wrote:This is my first day, well hour at that and this is something a little iffy, and it's not exactly clear-cut as it should be.

We are not allowed to think something through icly? I don't have the liberty of having my character working out that a deal may be sketchy and that he shouldn't give his money up for something? Perhaps my characters is a penny-pincher on his well earned cash, do I HAVE to fall victim to the scam just because my character, by this rule, is ignorant and stupid and can't see through a situation on his own? Or shall my character be blind to see that he's about to get f-cked up.

Does this apply to OOCly asking if it's a scam, or ICly emoting thinking it through?

Damian wrote:43. Questioning goals of a RP in /b.
      Example:
      • /b Is this a scam?
It does apply to asking if anything is a robbery or a scam OOCly. Do what your character would do in the situation that you're in, because your character has a mind of his own. You don't necessarily need to think it through in /ame's, just let your character think for himself.

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”