The 'FOOTBALL' Thread.

Come and talk about any sports as much as you like here!
Apraham_Saroyan
Mafia
Mafia

Re: The 'FOOTBALL' Thread.

Post by Apraham_Saroyan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Gøøner wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 pm
I think he'll either stay or leave for foreign team. Cause Wenger said Alexis isn't going to any of BPL teams unless they pay 80-90m for him. I'd also rather let him leave for nothing at the end of the season than now for 30-40m. If he's going to be a douche, we can play that game also.
How is Sanchez being a douche? He is a world class player who wants worldclass players around him and to win trophies. With Arsenal out of Champions League this season, it is understandable he doesn't want to stay. I'd leave for Bayern if I were him. #WengerOut.

Mofujohn
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mofujohn » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Arsenal fans seem to think that Arsenal is a world class club and wanting to leave to actually compete and win trophies towards the end of your career is being a douche :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Mofujohn wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:49 pm
Arsenal fans seem to think that Arsenal is a world class club and wanting to leave to actually compete and win trophies towards the end of your career is being a douche :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eh, if chelski became world class club in 2-3 years after 100 years of being shit, we can do it after 10 years of being shit. Chelsea fan talking about club greatness :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Only world class thing in your shitty club is your owner.

Apraham_Saroyan wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm
Gøøner wrote:
I think he'll either stay or leave for foreign team. Cause Wenger said Alexis isn't going to any of BPL teams unless they pay 80-90m for him. I'd also rather let him leave for nothing at the end of the season than now for 30-40m. If he's going to be a douche, we can play that game also.
How is Sanchez being a douche? He is a world class player who wants worldclass players around him and to win trophies. With Arsenal out of Champions League this season, it is understandable he doesn't want to stay. I'd leave for Bayern if I were him. #WengerOut.
Even better players played in UEL for a year. I get him if he wants to leave, but leaving for EPL team will not work. But I won't judge him after we see what actually happens in the end.

Loria
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Loria » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Lemar to Arsenal apparently done and to be announced in the coming days. Great transfer if true.

Apraham_Saroyan
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Apraham_Saroyan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Gøøner wrote:
Even better players played in UEL for a year. I get him if he wants to leave, but leaving for EPL team will not work. But I won't judge him after we see what actually happens in the end.
So what if bigger players in UEL? That makes him a douche for wanting to play at the highest level and win trophies?
And who can promise that Arsenal would make it back to CL next year? The competition only gets tougher and it seems Wenger acts on this transfer window with Lacazette signing and Lemar allegedly too only because of the future income off Sanchez and perhaps Ozil who both are 'tired' of Wenger's loser attitude.

Okaga, CA
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: plug

Post by Okaga, CA » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:00 am

Honestly Sanchez carries that team and Laca is a downgrade, If he decides to leave then I think Ozil isnt far behind. Gooners still wont beat Liverpool this season tho :lol: :lol:
OG Mandingo Savage

Y.N.W.A

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 am

Typical Liverpool fan. You had one decent season in years and I bet you think you'll win the league next year. We will see everything.

jbutton169
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by jbutton169 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:48 am

Renato Sanches and Morata off to AC Milian... :shock:
Frank Ambrosini- Former captain in the Bellomo Crime Network, Dead.
Duncan McGregor - Former Road Slayer's Vice President
Tyrell Tatum - Founder of Willowfield Riding Club and SAMMA

crisrko
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Christopher Mattson

Post by crisrko » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Milan is fucking balling.
Christopher Mattson

Okaga, CA
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: plug

Post by Okaga, CA » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:29 am

Gøøner wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 am
Typical Liverpool fan. You had one decent season in years and I bet you think you'll win the league next year. We will see everything.
Liverpool been smacking Arsenal around ever since Klopp took charge will happen again this season
OG Mandingo Savage

Y.N.W.A

Gøøner
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gøøner » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:42 am

That's like 3-4 games xD

Even if you do win against us, you'll still lose against Huddersfield and Brighton, home and away.

Milan bought a quite decent squad this window. You can't expect them to do anything first year really, maybe only UCL qualification. Altough that would be also a big question since Napoli and Roma have great squads themselves already.

Phenomz
GNAG
GNAG
Ingame name: Jack McCurdy

Post by Phenomz » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Neymar to PSG for 222m?
McCurdy Accessories
Jack McCurdy: show

Matteo.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Matteo. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Phenomz wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:03 pm
Neymar to PSG for 222m?
So interesting that as soon as Dani Alves join, they're trying to go at Neymar. Maybe he has something to do with it?

Welcome to Wojciech Szczesny, just arrived in Turin and now undergoing his medical tests. Good addition, now just waiting on Bernardeschi and I'm satisfied.

Libre comme l'Air

Pothead
ADHD is a way of life
ADHD is a way of life
Ingame name: Robert Pergler

Post by Pothead » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Phenomz wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:03 pm
Neymar to PSG for 222m?
Zero chance. Barcelona's vice president confirmed Neymar's staying for 200%. Neymar also said he's staying just a week ago.

Matteo.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Matteo. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Forgot to add it in my previous post: Welcome to De Sciglio, our Dani Alves replacement.

All we need is Bernardeschi and Sokratis.
Libre comme l'Air