OC spray script

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Harold Chu
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: fuck underscores

Re: OC spray script

Post by Harold Chu » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Any kind of forced animation would be taking it a step too far. Pepper spray doesn't immobilize you, but it hurts like hell. A fuzzy screen is a good idea, though.
Thes Dudes are all the same people ha I googld this Wilcox shit there some dudes playing grand theft auto online and shit look it up! Haha fuckin fake ass foos

Redman.
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: someone

Post by Redman. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 am

Thuggy wrote:Yeah, coughing animation seems too restricting. I don't know how far we can go with the script, but what if it only gave you the coughing animation when you got sprayed from the front? It'd be stupid and silly to get into a forced cough animation when you got sprayed from the back etc.

It's not unrealistic, and honestly virtually every time I've seen OC deployed exactly that happens. On a side note, with current "pepper spray" it forces a "backup and cough" animation anyways for three or four seconds. So forcing an anim for that is nothing new.
<3
#prorp

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Post by Mmartin » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:25 pm

A shaky effect was added to the spray before. I don't really wanna add much more to it to leave room for RP.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”