Garage interior

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

Hiro*
Best Clothing Layout of 2012
Best Clothing Layout of 2012
Ingame name: Kimmel

Re: Garage interior

Post by Hiro* » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 am

This aint for cars. This interior is ment for making your own interior, how big or small you want it to be, that will be your decision.

LOOOL IT'S NOT FOR CARS. :twisted: It would be for houses so the owner could decorate it like he wants.
But these interiors should be given out carefully!

Marky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Marky » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Incorporated viewtopic.php?f=320&t=338636 into this suggestion.
(That's a suggestion to have an interior AND car's spawning inside).

Further discussion needed.

offSouth
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by offSouth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:02 am

I'm totally supporting this. I don't see what's the problem having this interior for mansions. I like it not because it is big, because I can actually furniship how I'd want too, making rooms how I'd like and whatnot. :roll:

Badman Mike
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Badman Mike » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 pm

This has no chance of being abused, you need to apply for an interior change like anyone else and this gives people complete unlimited freedom in designing their houses, LS-RP has hundreds of amazing interior designers and this would just tip their hat. An admin could swipe through every house with that interior once a month and it wouldn't take long at all.

Garethkeir
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Garethkeir » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:15 am

Oh yeah. I support this suggestion. This would bring alot of roleplay to the table, if it's possible why not.

Justus
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Harry Bernard

Post by Justus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:34 am

Yes, however you would need to buy the interior and get your interior switch approved by an admin so you don't have a motel room with it.

Chloe
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Angela Havish

Post by Chloe » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:40 am

TurtleNecked wrote:THIS! I know I saw it a couple of times, took me a mintue to get a good picture of it...
I've also seen this on multiple servers where you could /enter a garage and then /exit the garage with your car..

That's the Transfender interior.

TurtleNecked
Mafia
Mafia

Post by TurtleNecked » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:45 am

it could work, couldn't it?

Rastislav
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Alan Roberts

Post by Rastislav » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:14 pm

This brings me to an entire new form of roleplay. With the current script, unattended cars despawn after one payday. Imagine if this would happen after two paydays (when the vehicle is in a garage). With the implementation of a garage interior also comes criminal roleplay. Imagine people trying to break into a garage..

offSouth
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by offSouth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Do you people even read? This is about a garage interior to be set as a house one so people can design them how they want, creating their own rooms and stuff. This has nothing to do with havin a garage in LS-RP where you can keep vehicles...

Bully
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Bully » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Bloodseeker wrote:OH, lol :D You want that interior to be placed in a house? Well, I'm still up for it.From that perspective now, people could come up with unique ideas in that.

But the object limit could be a problm in there, don't you think? For that it should be given to certain people but with a higher object limit. (I.E 800 instead of 400? That interior is huuuge.)

I don't think 400 objects won't be enough. Nowadays you design a whole house, replacing all the walls and you still have 100 free slots. I think 400 objects is enough for this interior. Not to say that adding a new amount of slots for this specific interior will require more "work" to be done by the LSRP team.
- Retired LS:RP Tester, Forum Moderator C, Head of Leasing -

Balkan Beast
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Balkan Beast » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 pm

offSouth wrote:Do you people even read? This is about a garage interior to be set as a house one so people can design them how they want, creating their own rooms and stuff. This has nothing to do with havin a garage in LS-RP where you can keep vehicles...

Do you even read?
The suggestion that was grouped with this said exactly what they are talking about, maybe you should try reading out before calling people out over nothing.
Esco, iGrimey, and Paps are gay.
Stephanie is honorary gay.
Odems and Oliver are infa gay.

Justus
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Harry Bernard

Post by Justus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Guys, stop flaming and keep on the topic please.

I'd like more opinions on having a interior the size of the garage/warehouse for your house.

TurtleNecked
Mafia
Mafia

Post by TurtleNecked » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

It's basically a garage. and what is a garage useful for?
Storing vehicles.
Occasioanlly, people may have a mechanic shop or w/e in their home garage. I was thinking maybe allowing other people to /enter into your garage.
If this does get implemented, I don't want to see revolving discs outside of people's garages or 3d text saying who's garage it is, because it'll crowd the area with un-needed visuals.
Maybe as you walk up to the garage, it could be just like as if walking up to a house. (I.E) You get to the garage door and a red checkpoint appears, saying "You are standing infront of "House's Garage".

People can be able to customize their garages. But NOT as expansive as houses. And only with certain things. (industrial objects ect. to make it look more of a garage and not a fully furnished rich house)'

Should only be handed to people who have a garage exterior outside of their place. OFC not flats.
This is all I have at the moment.

Archix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Arthur_Crawford

Post by Archix » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm

I like this suggestion with Cars spawning in the garage's and you could /v buypark in it and possibly furnish it with some custom furniture. Maybe mappers can use this interior as a base it is not small and not big. I used to make like 4 rooms in that lower part of the house I think it will fit the garage interior we are looking for just cutt off the stairs with a mapping or something.
Basicly it is a garage from the begining.
Los Santos Fire Department.
Image Lieutenant Arthur Crawford - #033[/color]
• Los Santos Fire Department Faction topic
• Los Santos Fire Department recruitment.
• My Screenshot topic
• About me
Los Santos Fire department: Lieutenant Supervisor:
Air Opperations Division: Senior Rescue Flight Captain.
Hazardous Matterial Response Team: Hazardous Materials Supervisor

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”