Someone else parking your vehicle!

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

CobraR
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Richard_Cobra

Re: Someone else parking your vehicle!

Post by CobraR » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:30 am

The suggestion has a logical point and I am sure It will come out useful. If someone with a duplicate key can just park your vehicle, then It's fully supported by me, but If It's going like that so the person can also buy a new parking spot, then I wouldn't like it because you never know, he can do something stupid, such as parking your car in the edge of the cliff or somewhere that many vehicles spawn and when you /v get it, It and other vehicles might get bugged.

Supporting this suggestion.

Jarvey!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jarvey! » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:39 pm

CobraR wrote:The suggestion has a logical point and I am sure It will come out useful. If someone with a duplicate key can just park your vehicle, then It's fully supported by me, but If It's going like that so the person can also buy a new parking spot, then I wouldn't like it because you never know, he can do something stupid, such as parking your car in the edge of the cliff or somewhere that many vehicles spawn and when you /v get it, It and other vehicles might get bugged.

Supporting this suggestion.

This basically, if you don't trust somebody with your vehicle, simply don't give them the keys CobraR.
Bloodseeker wrote:On topic, I'm all up for this suggestion.I see no chance of this being abused as you don't /v duplicatekey people you don't have an idea about.You give keys to people you trust and know that won't harm your vehicle.This could bring up many roleplay situations.

Although I'm not particularly sure if allowing other people to /v buypark your vehicle is necessarily a good idea. Nevertheless I'll forward this for further discussion as it's a great idea and some good points were brought up, but then again I could see something like this having many flaws.

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Post by Mmartin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Could be implemented for players who have a duplicate key of your vehicle, keeping for implementation.

Surreal
Management

Post by Surreal » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Was added in a previous update — the ability to /v park if you have a key to the vehicle.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”