Michael_River(Application-LSPD)

Post by Gabriel_Rios » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:23 am

Personal Details

1) Surname: River
1.1 ) Forename: Michael
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 27
1.4 ) Phone Number: 1507561

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 9/13/1992, Vice City.
1.6) Education record: Vice City University
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 1
1.10) Age (OOC): 15
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): US, Central Timezone UTC-6:00

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): Shawn Stiller (Level 4)
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No, I am not.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): Mechanic in account name (Shawn Stiller).
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Like 2-5 months not exactly sure.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
My name is Shawn Stiller, I was born in Vice Beach, Vice City. I am 27 years old and grew up in a very dangerous neighborhood many people telling me to do wrong but I always refused as I was raised to do the right thing. Sadly my parents died when I was 12 in a car wreck so I was left a foster so I moved to a different family somewhere else in Vice City my foster dad was a VCPD and always teached me about obeying the law and how to follow it he always had confidence in me that I am willing to do what is correct and right he was I moved here to LS at age 19 and went to college but dropped off to be a police officer because i've always been interested with serving the law I love the feeling of doing the right thing and helping people in the midst of dark times when they've lost all hope and I shed light into their broken dreams and aid them through life to the right path where they feel alive again I want to inforce and stress to the people the law do traffic stops to the ones who don't do what they're supposed to and let people recognize that we are not only police officers but their guidance to a healthier and happier life. Off course without us society wouldn't be upright and structured everything would've been extreme chaos but being present to the citizens only scratches the surface on how our job affects peoples lives and way of living i'm dedicated to this job and willing to give up my life to the force I can't wait to work with your men side by side and show them i'm worthy to clean the streets from crime.

Yours sincerely, Michael River.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
I want to become a Police Officer because I have had a fascination with serving the law and giving the civilians the comfort of sleeping safely everynight. Without or duties their life would be hanging in a thread of risk and we being present like today just asures that they will wake up in the morning healthy and with all their belongings. The police structures society and makes it complete with out us there would be a gap into what makes it whole. The badge,service weapon, and courage is what makes a police officer without these important ingrediants it would be completely off to what a Police officer is know of and with me being a lspd member I will represent what makes up this definition and I will make this possible by showing others respect and delivering courage when needed I hope I never get to use my service weapon but if a situation presents itself i'll have to use it. I am commited to serving the law and spreading the LSPD code through chivalry.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): No.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC):

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: [Michael River]

OOC AGREEMENT:
By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”