Personal Details

1) Surname: Romani
1.1 ) Forename: Leonardo
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 21
1.4 ) Phone Number: 1183496

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 1991/09/19 Palermo
1.6) Education record: Palermo High School
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?:-

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 5
1.10) Age (OOC): 15
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): GMT+2, Estonia.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):Vincent_Shadow, Chris_Diamond, Melanie_Warren
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC):-
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): Livingston Black Mafia - Vincent_Shadow, Chris_Diamond.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
Spoiler: show

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes, all of my characters.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Year and half.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No, I haven't.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No, I haven't.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, I do.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No, it hasn't.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes, I can.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes, I can.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
Hello, I'm Leonardo Romani, originally from Italy, Palermo, now living near Santa Marina.
I have always had that passion to work with the law.
When I was a child my dad and mum wanted me to become an lawyer, I studied hard and I was bullied in school because of that, often called nerd. I finished my primary school with A's and my parents helped me to Palermo High School where things changed a little bit.
Near my school there were many drug dealers and other kind of people who were connected with criminal activities or organisations. How do I know all that, you ask? Well everytime I walked past drug dealers, they offered me goods, if you refused you get beated up, if you accept you are doing drug deal, which is illegal. I refused it all the time and I got beaten up pretty badly. If I walked by thieves, they would just be friend of yours, talk something, get you into black alley, then pull out his gun and demand what he wants. After the incidents, I used to call the cops, but they were always late, dealers/muggers got away, and I think police in Italy were corrupted and working for maffia, so actually there was no safety, but I did finish my High School there in Palermo.
I went to local gym and got fit, I hired myself an boxing trainer who teached me some moves, so I would not get beated up that easily, and I used to teach my classmates some of my moves too. We used to spar together and have fun. After few months I started feeling better, refreshed, and stronger.

Once I were wandering around the woods, breathing fresh air, and I saw an girl being attacked by two men, I ran there and pushed them. Then I grabbed the girl, and ran to local hospital to get her some first aid.

After that I changed my mind to become an Police Officer not an lawyer, my parents agreed with that because I told them what had happened in those streets, and what I have done to achieve my goal to be an courageous Police Officer.

I moved to Las Venturas, and first thing what I did was sign up for secondary school where I studied about Law, I graduated there, and I used to watch movies about Police Officers and they enlightened me. Then few weeks later I saw advertisement for bodyguards and bouncers, so I signed up and got a job for myself. I was respected and I had fun being an bodyguard in Las Venturas. There weren't many criminals as in Italy, but friend of mine moved to Los Santos, so I decided to go with him, I thought Los Santos will be paradise, but it isn't.
My friend was killed right infront of me, I called the cops and the murderer was found and arrested, I was shocked, but happy about what cops managed to do, since in Italy things were opposite.

That's why I'm writing this appeal right now, and here are the main reasons why I want to be enlisted as a Police Officer:
1. I have seen that there are many organisations/groups doing crimes, and calling nine-one-one isn't good enough, I could just step there call backup and maintain order.
2. There are many young kids in danger at day and night, they are offered drugs and weapons, and that is where gangsters come from. I'm here to clean up this city of criminals and try to find the justice.

My strenghts:
I'm athletic and I love running.
I'm patient and I can talk to people.
I'm humorous and I can understand jokes.
I'm cooperative and I love my co-workers.
My weaknesses:
I don't like heights.
I get stressed easily. ( I'm trying to fix that)
3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC): I'm 15 years old male from Estonia and I'm patient and potential about what I'm doing. I play LSRP when I could for like two hours or more, it all depends if my friends are calling or not.
I wish to be an Police Officer because, I have always been with illegal factions and would like to try something new for me. This time I would love to try to fight against the crimes and get more informed about what Officer does. And I would love that new challenge, and I hope to bring new kind of roleplay into my life in LSRP.

And I want to become soldier, lifetime, go to missions and keep peace in the world, that is my only goal, and I have done the adjustments for my future already. My parents and siblings support me however they can. I love military and I love physical activities.
3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): No, I don't.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC):-

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I think I do know.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: L.Romani

OOC AGREEMENT:
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes, I do agree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

((Were told to reapply now))

My characters.
Juliette Cleyman - Senior Correction Officer.
Melanie Warren - A random bitch.
Dwayne Benjamin Love - Chilling at R20's hood.
Isabella Parker - Gold digger.

Pitchounette
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Leonardo Romani

Post by Pitchounette » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 am

Dear Mister Romani.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Unit. Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy #49. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Notes:

Sincerely,
Senior Recruitment Officer, Ariel J. Emery
i retired. conspiracy intensifies

Janvelin490
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Dwayne Benjamin Love

Re: Leonardo Romani [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Janvelin490 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:36 am

((Getting it done later today, since I got to go to school, sorry.))
My characters.
Juliette Cleyman - Senior Correction Officer.
Melanie Warren - A random bitch.
Dwayne Benjamin Love - Chilling at R20's hood.
Isabella Parker - Gold digger.

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Leonardo Romani [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Shinigami » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Dear Mister/Miss Romani.
You have failed to pass our preliminary tests for upcoming academy. As a result you have been DECLINED for the next Academy. Reasons for this include:

- Failed TeamSpeak interview :
- Lack of necessary English communication and elaboration skills.

- Failed In-Game interview.
- Lack of required understanding of English language.

Notes: 1. In your TS interview you answered fine but your elaboration was poor and you did not answered to few questions as I expected (answered wrongly).
2. In your RP test you answered to 1 question wrongly which made me surprised.

Please try to improve your English skills and good luck next time.

You may re-apply in the next academy once all criteria is met.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"