LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Rivera
1.1 ) Forename: Ignazio
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 21.
1.4 ) Phone Number: 1114819

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 22nd may, 1991. Chicago, Illinois.
1.6) Education record: Lincoln Park High School, Chicago. Los Santos College, Los Santos
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male.
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 7
1.10) Age (OOC): 15, 16 in two months.
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): Belgium, GMT+1.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): Iker Chavez (Level 11.) Lawrence Blackburn (level 1.) Kareem Washington (level 7.)
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): Varrio El Corona and the SD & PD previously.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): Iker Chavez with Varrio El Corona, Kareem Washington with PD & SD.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
Iker Chavez
Spoiler: show

Ignazio Rivera

Lawrence Blackburn

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Since may 2011.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):

Well, the it all started back in Chicago. I was born to a middle class family, with three brother . My parents immigrated to Chicago after they felt the war on drugs was endangering my and my other sibling's future. Being in a pretty bad position my mother started working as a cleaner, and my dad as a janitor Lincoln Park High School. My parents worked incredibely hard to feed my and my brothers, we always had what we wanted. My and my brothers were always on the streets, hanging out together. We were all we had to eachother and were best friends. Time passed and we grew older. My father sent me to Lincoln Park High School where all of my other brothers were already running school. I guess he sent me there so he could keep an eye on me, as I was naïve. Most of my grades were usually B's, and my parents never complained. They were just glad to see me pass through high school.

We all grew up to quick. I joined the football team and had a side job in McDonalds. I started listening to older hip hop and adjusted my lifestyle to it. As I turned seventeen, my oldest brother joined the CPD. For days he kept going on how amazing it was. As days past, and he kept bragging I grew interested aswell, but my parents would not let me join, as they wanted me to go to college first. I travelled down to Los Santos and had a tour around the college. I made up my mind and decided to give college a go, I could go do a LEO job later. As I knew I was going to a LEO position if I finished college, I applied for the criminology course. I was allowed in, and took the two years education. During my second year, one of my close friends was shot in the chest as he called the cops about a robbery. They found the gunmen two weeks later, and I was astonished. I graduated as my friend had to redo his year, recovering from his injuries. I called my brother who was still in the Chicago Police Department for advice, and he told me to definetily join the LSPD. He would have wanted me to come to the CPD, but I decided to stay for the LSPD as I had most of my friends here.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
Well, I'm from Belgium, a little country in central Europe speaking three languages. I used to play football but I quit as I had an injury with my knee. I've quit for two years now and I might start playing again. Personally I don't enjoy learning things that don't interest me, for example certain subjects in school. That's why I sometimes but games infront of school, but that's a pretty bad habit and I'm trying to switch it around. I've just finished my exams and have a two week holiday coming up.

I joined the PD back in september, and transferred to the SD in November. I made the best out of it but I felt like PD was my home, so I resigned from the SD. I tried to reinstate, but that didn't work out. So I'm applying all over again. Personally I love the LEO roleplay. It gives you an amazing rush but also beautiful roleplay expierences. I feel like the PD is my home and I there's alot of branches you can extend into. I am hoping to join the police force or the army when I'm older aswell so this is really handy and can serve as a little base for later.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I have been in the PD & SD before, and I think that's a good base of knowledge to start with again.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes. As I've been in the PD & SD before, I'm extremely familiar with all the districts and places.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Ignazio Rivera

OOC AGREEMENT:
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

(( I know it's the last day to apply and I hope I can get my roleplay test and interview done in time. ))

Synx
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Ignazio Rivera

Post by Synx » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

POII 042, recommending.
x

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Ignazio Rivera

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Dear Mister/Miss Rivera.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Division.
Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy #49. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Notes: (You are placed straight to the academy)

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Ignazio Rivera [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Dear Mister/Miss Rivera,

You have successfully passed the recruitment phase ((Passed IG + TS interviews)) and you are well on your way onto becoming a fully pledged LSPD officer. Your name and details have been forwarded to the Training Division and a place has been secured for you in the next academy. Should you be unavailable to attend to the upcoming academy you will be pushed forward to the next academy. Details regarding the time and date of the academy, preparation details and other vital information are attached below:

(( Please register at the LSPD forums using your Firstname_Lastname. Once registered, you may request to join the Academy Students usergroup by requesting it here. ))

Notes: Good luck in the academy.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”