LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Hughes
1.1 ) Forename: Michael
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 27
1.4 ) Phone Number: (323) - 119 - 1154

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 7 / 15 / 1984 - Montgomery, L.S.
1.6) Education record: (Name of High School attendance, College attendance) Montgomery High School Diploma / S.A. Military Academy for Naval Reserve Degree
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: <Yes/No> Yes
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Drafting Engineer at Goodwin Design

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 3
1.10) Age (OOC): 16
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): <Timezone + Location> -8 Pacific Time. California, USA.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): Miguel_Garza (Level 8) Mikey_Garnett (Level 3) Christopher_Neyshawn (Level 7)
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): Negative.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): (Name of account that was associated to the mentioned roleplay) Miguel_Garza RP'd as a poverty-stricken young Mexican male living in El Corona.
Christopher_Neyshawn RP'd as a gang member for M4CH. - Alhambra
Mikey_Garnett RP'd as a gang member for B.G.D. - Glen Park
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC): Image

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Around 3-4 months.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Negative.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: Negative.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: Negative.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Indeed.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Indeed.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
My name is Michael Hughes, and I come from the rather small community of Montgomery, San Andreas. I completed my high school requirements with an average of a 3.2 GPA. From Montgomery High School, I contacted a Navy Recruitment officer and discussed my future plans as an enlisted student at the military academy in the Red County district. At the academy, I took the general courses required for college, and then majored in Drafting. After the four years in college, I then became an officer for the Navy. Before earning the title of Officer, I was required to complete several training exercises and procedures. I served four years in the military as a Warrant Officer in the S.A. Navy. Hopefully, this makes me suitable for the role of a Police Officer here in Los Santos. I am currently 27 years of age, and experienced with physical commitment; This is necessary in dealing with convicts who may attempt dealing with their anger through violence. I personally enjoy spending time with people who have a story to tell. I would find this career to be particularly entertaining, and I know I would commit to it. Everyone I have talked to always tells me about the joy in becoming a Police Officer. It hasn't really been something I've been particularly interested in until about a few years ago. I thought my career interests were in Drafting, but I have decided to take my life in another direction. I can find several personal benefits from this career off of the top of my head; These benefits include: Experience in a law enforcement branch, memories that will surely cease to fade away, friendships and the redemption of brotherhood alike, & lastly, being apart of an intriguing career yet again. I am a kind-hearted, hard-working person. I devote my time into the things I find passion in; My passion just so happens to be in the Police Department. I want the reviewer of this to know that I shall commit my entire duty to this career, as it is a of high interest to me. [If] once employed to the Police Department, I shall make the decision of the reviewer a wise one.
3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
On my other account, Miguel_Garza, I have been to jail many times. From those experiences, I have noticed the privileges and responsibilities that the P.D. is entitled to. This very well intrigues me and I wish to join them. Keep in mind, I am very professional-- In Character, and Out. Never once have I been banned/kicked/jailed for a reason other than 'Character Kills' and being 'Idle'. I treat everyone in the server with respect and the willingness to gain knowledge from them. I have never once insulted someone out of character, nor been disrespectful out of character. I do not have experience with factions on this server, but I do with other servers, and I can admit it is a very fun experience. I can role-play at a high level, and I really wish to be accepted to the PD. LS-RP has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment; I find entertainment in criminal justice, and role-playing with the criminals/fellow officers. If you do not choose me to fit this position, I will respect your decision and move on. Just know that I am really serious in taking on this career, and I refuse to disappoint the reviewer in making his/her decision to pass this application onto the next stage of recruitment.
3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): <Yes/No> Yes
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): Was a policeman on a different server. I know some Police Codes and procedures.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Very well, I've been playing this game for awhile now.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: [Your signature here] Michael L. Hughes

OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: <Yes/No> Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name: Null

Current rank: Null

Quotation: Null

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Michael Hughes

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 am

Previous forum accounts please.

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Cali Ping
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Ingame name: Mikey

Post by Cali Ping » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 am

(( This is my only account... The only one I've ever had. ))

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Dear Mister/Miss Hughes.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Division in which your application has failed to meet minimum requirements. As a result you have been DECLINED for the next Academy. Reasons for this include:

- Providing false information.

View this: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=77704
Re-apply in two days, and make sure all criteria is met.

Notes: (( You do not hold a valid driver's license according to UCP check while you did state that you do))

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”