LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname:Baker
1.1 ) Forename:Phillip
1.2 ) Gender:Male
1.3 ) Age:28
1.4 ) Phone Number:1189603

1.5) Date and City of Birth: Born on the 15th of February 1984, In Los Santos.
1.6) Education record: Los Santos High, University of Los Santos, degree in human behaviour.
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: None.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC):Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC):1
1.10) Age (OOC):18
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): New Zealand, GMT+12

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):None.
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC):None.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): None
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):Image

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC):No.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC):Recently joined, not very long.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?:No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?:No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC):Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC):Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
I have grown up in Los Santos my whole life, from the young age of 5 I was told that I was one of the most approachable children in my class, and I made friends with most people. Because of my attitude towards other students and how kindly I treated them, I became well known and had a huge group of friends all the way until I was 18. But before I turned 18 there was a few unsettling events that occurred in my life along the way. At the young age of 8 my mother was raped in an alleyway in jefferson, and murdered. This was a huge turning point in my life as it turnt my father into an alcoholic, causing alot of abuse to take part between me and my father. But just as my father began to sober up a few years later when I turned 11 my father became a police man for the LSPD. This not only changed my view of my father, but he gained alot of respect from me because he made it through such a tough time and came out better than he was before.

Of course with my dad working for the LSPD was a big deal, I always imagined what he does on the job, like arresting the bad guys, or getting into high-speed chases and capturing all the bad people in Los Santos. But after a few years of my dad working for the LSPD he witnessed his fair share of horrific crimes and dead people. This severely, mentally, affected my dad, given the horrible things he had seen and tough times he had gone through, he decided that he has had enough, and hung himself in the living room, leaving me to come home to a dead father, and nobody left to comfort me in this hard, hard time.

After my father died and I have no close family left, I was adopted into a family, sure they were good for a while but they always treated me like I was the odd one out, or as if I didnt belong with them. So when I turned 16 I ran away from my foster parents home, and lived with one of my best mates, James. He had always been there for me since we met back when we were both 5 years of age.

As every day passed I always thought about my father, and how I could have somehow helped him to change his mind about killing himself, thinking that it was all my fault for his death. But as the years passed and I turned 18 and finished high school I decided to go to university to study human behavior, so that I could better understand how people work on emotions, and how to help them solve their issues. After graduating university, and gaining my degree in human behavior, I decided it would be a good idea to join the police force as I already had a great understanding of how people operate, and how I can control heated up situations, and help people in their time of need.

So after taking my interest in joining the LSPD I started to work out every day, so that I had the physical and mental strength to actually work for the LSPD. So after ten, hard, long years of preparing for the LSPD I finally decided to have a go at joining the LSPD, so that I can help the people of Los Santos, and make LS a safer place to live in.
3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
Basically my uncle is a police man in real life, which has massively sparked my interest in joining the police force myself, he has taken me to work sometimes so I can see what goes on with this kinda stuff, and its really rewarding, I am currently 18 years old and in about 2 years time, I will be going to the New Zealand police college, where I will be able to take the tests necessary to become a real life police man. My uncle tells me his stories of his past experiences as a cop, and no day is ever the same, this for me is a big deal, because I like jobs that are unique, and different to most other jobs. Plus I have always liked working with other people, I am currently the captain of my rugby team and can communicate great with other people. Once a week (normally sundays) my uncle takes me for a ride in his police car for the day, allowing me to see alot of what happens to a cop, and the situations they have to face, so I have a fair bit of experience already.
3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): Not sure if this applies because laws in New Zealand are probably entirely different to other parts of the world, but I possess knowledge of most laws in New Zealand.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC):
Yes.
Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: ~Phil Baker~
OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them:Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

"America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuckin' pay me."
- Jackie Cogan.

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Phillip Baker

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:06 am

How long you've been on LSRP?

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Frosty.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Logan_Armstrong

Post by Frosty. » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 am

About 3hrs, but I have experience from other RP servers, ask Ziva, and Steve Baker, and a few other PD, i'm a good RPer.
"America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuckin' pay me."
- Jackie Cogan.

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Dear Mister/Miss Baker.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Division in which your application has failed to meet minimum requirements. As a result you have been DECLINED for the next Academy. Reasons for this include:

- Lack of experiences on LS-RP.

View this: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=77704
Re-apply in academy 53, and make sure all criteria is met.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”