LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Denvy
1.1 ) Forename: Christine
1.2 ) Gender: Female
1.3 ) Age: 21
1.4 ) Phone Number: 1194623

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 5/10/1991 in Florida, I don't know the city, no one has told me.
1.6) Education record: Central Los Santos Grade School. Higher technical exam in Los Santos. Las Venturas University of Car Examination.
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: Yes
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Trucker

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 10
1.10) Age (OOC): 14
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): GMT +1 Denmark

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):
Christina Denvy (2)
Casper_Denvy -->Christine_Denvy (10)
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): Reg's Truckers Association
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): Christine Denvy: I have roleplayed a lot with Reg's Truckers, and also alot around town with etc. Michael_Mercer, Clyde_Mercer, Richard_Woods
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes - Christine Denvy
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Since mid january.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes, maybe mutter sometimes but its really rare.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC): Hello. My name is Christine Denvy. I am originally from Florida, but i moved here when i was 2. My mom died when i was 17, and my father when i was 18. Both died from cancer, and it was really sad. then my sister moved to Los Santos to live with me. I am here to apply to become a Police Officer, because i would like to serve the country and on the other side, I would always tried to do the right thing growing up, just knowing that its what an officer would do. It fueled the fire for me to develop outstanding moral character, as well as develop the skills to succeed in life. I have alot of knowledge and education about being a so called "cop" As i have been on alot of ride-alongs (i stopped counting), and they tried to explain everything in as much detail as possible. I am really interested in becoming a Police Officer. I also have 3 diffrent "educations" one of them being grade school, the best student, thats me. Then we have HTX (Higher Technical Exam) and i was also the best student there, but then we came to university. It's really hard to keep up to that level of knowledge, its the one that taught me everything I know about cars but i finished it. Not the best student, but i was one of the best, cause Car Examination aint really girl stuff. But in the meantime of doing all that, i had a part time job, as a trucker assistant, that earned me quite the cash, about 20 grand in the long run. But then the downtime in the economy came, so i didnt earn anything as a trucker assistant so i quit the part time job and got a new one. That was being a cashier in Unity 24/7. I forgot to mention, that i actually grew up in Red County, Blueberry, not exactly Los santos, but i count it as Los Santos. Back then there was no violence there, but now that has ended. Now they fight over the tiniest little thing, which also make me belive that you need more law enforcement units, and thats another reason why i want to join the department. cause you need someone like me a physical and mental ready person that is ready to any situation, also putting their life at risk in doing so. So please appreciate the lives you are putting into danger. At this current time I am working as a professional fisher. It is actually more like a hobby for me. At the moment it is very hard to find a job that suits my previous educations better. But since being unemployed is not an option for me I chose to work as a fisher until further notice. As a kid I always dreamt of becoming a hero one day. Now, when I am grown up I understand that every person doing his/her work and duties is a little hero for the society. I feel that I could help the society much more when I become an officer than now. I feel that I am able to help the ones in need and I am ready for it now.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC): Well, I have almost, always been a criminal on other servers, etc. Selling crack, coke, heroin, weed, running from the cops and so forth, and now I simply just want to get some good RP from an law enforcement agency I have friends in, in which I love the traffic stops, pursuits, shootouts, and of course, the professional team behind it all. I am also conducting a lot of time into this game which I also will do when I join the Police Department, and be on duty as much as I can. And whenever I am online there's not a lot of officers online, and I would like to increase that, since it is easy to do illegal actions at that time.I've also been in the PD on 1 other server, but I quickly quit that cause there was almost no RP in that. So now I'm here, applying for the PD cause I love the police, and I fully respect the in real life, and the same with in game. I also love the action the Police Department gets into day to day, every day is something different. I have also been on about 30 or 40 ride-along's overall with the SD, some of them is unofficial though, but basicly, I would kill to join this faction. This faction is really important to me, as this might also be what I'm going to be in real life, so I can have a better look at it before doing it. You will not regret accepting me, and I will not mess up. I know that i have applied for SD/DoC recently but please, do not deny me cause of that, as it has nothing to do with my rp abillities nor of what i can/will do.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I have had about 40 Ride-alongs with the Deputies, and therefore i assume its almost the same as being an officer, etc. The MDC, PITting, arresting people, all of that good stuff. An officer came one day at our school and told us about violence, the consequences and illegal weapons

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Christine Denvy

OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Lack of necessary English communication skills.
If you ask me my English communication skills are at the level needed.
The grammar mistakes will always be there as i suck at placing dots and so on.

meikstifdk12
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Christine Denvy

Post by meikstifdk12 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Withdrawing.

Joonas
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Christine Denvy

Post by Joonas » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Withdrawn.. L&A