APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Arakida
1.1 ) Forename: Chino
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 22
1.4 ) Phone Number: 5564

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 28/12/1980
1.6) Education record: Higher School Certifcate, Certificate II Security Operations, Certificate III Security Operations
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: Yes
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Security Guard.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 23
1.10) Age (OOC): 18
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): GMT+10 - Australia

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):
Ishimaru_Arakida, level 13.
Kuroda_Arakida, level 1.
Chino_Arakida, level 23.
Previous:
Spoiler: show
Lucas_Bloch
Osiel_Cielo
Leone_Rende
Leon_Rizzo
Chen_Baihu
Buncho_Arakida
Li_Cahio
Buncho_Arakida
Fyodor_Aleksandrov
Antony_Rizzo
Buncho_Arakida
Fyodor_Aleksandrov
Antony_Rizzo
Fyodor_Aleksandrov

1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): I'm currently in GOV on my alt' account.
TBA on the double faction, the Mayor is away at the moment but he accepted my SD one.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): I have a slight amount of trouble recalling over a thousand hours of roleplay, but I went from Valenti for eight months to being a Japanese Yakuza member for the remaining time.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Year and a half.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No, I've never been convicted for a serious crime.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No, I've never served time in prison.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, I do.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No, it hasn't been.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes, I'm able to speak perfect English and write in English.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes, I usually do when I'm doing ride-alongs on my GOV character.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
My name is Chino Arakida, I was born on the 28th of Decemember 1980 in Japan, in a little village called Omiya Bonsai near Tokyo with my family; My father, mother, two brothers, two sisters and my older cousins. My father was a local police officer, but he mainly worked in Tokyo and my mother tended to look after the large garden we had which was able to feed us all year long. I had a normal and uneventful childhood, as I went to school I was very interested in up-holding the law and speaking English, because my father spoke it so flunetly it made me want to be able to speak with him.

On my 18th birthday, I decided it was time to move away from home and I decided to move over-seas with my Grandfather Ishimaru Arakida whom was a Public Defender of Los Santos.
I was seeking to become a security guard initially, I passed the Security Guard courses in the Los Santos Trade School with distinction, I am capable. I work very well in a team and have no problems with communication.

I have also looked into the viable alternatives such as the Police Department, however after speaking to a number of officers present and former, I believe I am more suited to the Police Department. As well as my own research and seeing the Department at work, I have come to the conclusion that department is a well organised and very well ran department.

Currently I'm still employeed as a Security Guard at the East Los Santos docks, I tend to patrol the warehouses and deal with customs quite frequently as they tend to have to search shipping crates and ships whilst I'm on my shift while they're doing their job I tend to have a good little talk about the work they're doing and that they quite enjoy the pay.

The reasons I'd like to become a Police Officer of the Police Department is that my father was always a great influence on me, I enjoy hearing stories of "fighting crime" from him and the many other crime authorities I've met over the years (The customs for example). Another reason is I enjoy the feeling of a good deed, and I honestly live on the belief that a good deed a day will help you sleep at night and I want to make a difference in this city by trying to control the surging criminal activity that is plaguing this city and crippling it's services and our childrens youth with their drugs, rape and just so many things a child shouldn't have to hear, see or even think about. Not to mention I want Asian people to be respected, I'm tired of racism of Asian people and peoples self centered ideal that they're un-capable of what a normal American Caucasian is able.

Thank you for taking your time to read my Police Academy application and I look forward to hear the responce for my application.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
Hey there, my name is Cody and I've been roleplaying on this server since late 2010 or early 2011 not exactly too sure. I have about three different reasons for wanting to join the Police Department, the first reason hands down would be that I'm bored when I come on the server in my time-zone, they're no factions actively roleplaying in my Australian timezone which is "Morning" in LS:RP. I believe if I join PD I'll able to patrol, and simply find roleplay myself instead of having to wait until 2am-4am GMT+10 to have some half decent roleplay as a criminal. Hell, I'm looking forward to those morning shifts where I get to drive around just getting one or two people, most players want to /slit when they're online during those hours but the amount of roleplay I'd gain by roleplaying as a Police is a blessing. Second reason would be I'm quite an experienced criminal RPer and I think I'd highly enjoy being on the other side of the roleplay, hunting the bad guys instead of always being the one whom evades. My last and probably the best reason for wanting to join the Police Department in my case, is that I've had a lot of grief roleplaying as a criminal which tends to cause me to get ajailed and even banned in some cases, but I feel that when I actually roleplay legally I never get in trouble because I'm not so desperate to get away and do things wrong, etcetera.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): Being a public defender on my alt' account, it 'causes me to do a lot of research since I've had to make a few cases against PD/SD and I feel that I have a good book knowledge of law enforcing and laws them-self.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I have quite a habit for evading PD/SD within' a minute of a chase.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: C.Arakida

OOC AGREEMENT:
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name: Devlin Conway

Current rank: Unknown

Quotation:

Officer's name: Corbin Davidson

Current rank: Retired Staff Sergeant

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

I know I have a very colourful Ajail, but I have changed my attitude in regards to my roleplay over the past few months and have reduced my ajails to a minimal of one at the start of this month that was a misunderstanding between an Admin and I. (Not allowed to discuss admin's verdicts.)

I, Saru Arakida, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

Jay-Jay
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Chino Arakida

Post by Jay-Jay » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 am

Confirming my recommendation, if it counts.

Gepan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Steve_Baker

Post by Gepan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:30 am

Detective. Baker recommending.
Gepan
"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"
Former Detective Harris Carter
Report a Officer | Meet Gepan | Join the Department
Gang Narcotics Division - Retired Commanding Officer

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:41 am

Question:
Where the ajails for Ishimaru Arakida.
Explain the following:
1. Last bans in February ( llinked to banned account and avoiding afk script)
2. The ajail in this month
3. All ajails in February ( Non-RP\scrolling mp5 / suicide to avoid arrest ...etc. / Not RPing fear / Inciting MG)

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Devlin
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Devlin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 am

Police Officer III Devlin Conway confirming the recommendation for Chino Arakida. He is a highly potential candidate and I know that he would really want this position to become part of the faction as an Officer. He is very sociable, mature, and is very friendly, and his roleplaying skills are highly superb.

(apologies for any grammar/spelling mistakes, typing this from my phone and I'm really sleepy)

Leon_Rizzo
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Saru_Arakida

Post by Leon_Rizzo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 am

Shinigami wrote:Question:
Where the ajails for Ishimaru Arakida.
Explain the following:
1. Last bans in February ( llinked to banned account and avoiding afk script)
2. The ajail in this month
3. All ajails in February ( Non-RP\scrolling mp5 / suicide to avoid arrest ...etc. / Not RPing fear / Inciting MG)

Sorry, I must of missed them.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7972/fdsdfsf.jpg
Thats my ajails for Ishimaru.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=226168
I was proven not guilty in the avoiding AFK.

The banned account is because I play in a gaming cafe, another player whom played here got banned and since we share the same IP, yeah you get the picture.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=210091&p=2591787

Kim was speaking to me about always AFKing on Ishimaru, being a public defender I have to wait hours at a time for roleplay so I'd just usually sit at my spawn waiting until I say a CITY call over /d and she talked to me saying she doesn't want to see me AFKing anymore and I said that Damian said that it was fine, she left. I alt tabbed to PM Damian on the forum, as I alt tabbed back in I found I was ajailed for not following her instructions of not afking, I've now stopped AFKing on Ishimaru and only go on when I know a lawyer is required.

Non-rp/Scrolling MP5 was because I roleplayed having a MP5 with an extendable arm brace so I could have it under my jacket, but the admin didn't find this okay and ajailed me. I was told in the past all submachine guns are scrollable, the same admin contacted Damian and several other admins and came to the conclusion that only Uzi's and TEC-9's are scrollable. EDIT: Also the MP5 wasn't listed as "large weapon" at the time of my ajail, the meeting between Damian and the admin classed it now as a large weapon officially.

Suicide to avoid, I have no idea but I'd put my hands down as an accident as it's pointless to even try.
EDIT: My friend just informed me about this, basically a few high levels and I were evading from the PD and we got lag pitted, rolled and then a PD continued to push us then we all blew up, asked for a re-rp but were ajailed anyway. The PD denied they pushed us and we had no SS proof.

Not RPing fear was because I shot someone who I was in a physical fight at Pizza Stack carpark, there apparently was a SD near us and I didn't notice him but he was AFK and I got ajailed for "acting too casual while committing a crime".

Inciting MG - Huge mistake, but Michael wouldn't listen to me. Basically I was in Marina and I heard someone make a phone call for an impounder and decided to rob him pretending to be the impounder, the guy then make a FReport saying that the impounder and I MGed together to get him but I was simply near him and over-heard him. I wasn't allowed to defend myself, the admin locked the thread without questioning me.

EDIT2:

My ajail record may not agree with this statement, but I honestly haven't intentionally broken in the rules in months now because I wanted to join PD and I fear of getting a perm' ban for a bad ajail record.
I, Saru Arakida, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 am

You have been TEMPORARILY BANNED from re-applying to the LSPD due to a fatal failure on adherence to recruitment policy and regulations.

Reasons for this include:
- Recent extensive admin record.

Should you incur any more admin record additions you will be permanently banned from joining the LSPD.

You may attempt to re-apply for the LSPD in 1st, October 2012.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”