LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Williams
1.1 ) Forename: Andongwisye
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 21
1.4 ) Phone Number: 6394582

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 11/01/1991, Los Santos.
1.6) Education record: Los Santos High School
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: Yes, I am.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: I'm temporary guard at a local 24/7 store.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 24
1.10) Age (OOC): 17
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): Latvia, GMT+2.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):
Namechanges:
Spoiler: show
Cornelius_Gay
Otis_Beaumont
Griffin_McGrath
Bonifacio_Guzman
Jax_Esquibel
Vukasin_Stanko
Generos_Betancur
Vyron_Franklin
Orlando_Quan
Fredrick_Asghedome
Samuel_Boeker
Marquise_Henderson
Clifford_Brooks
Cedric_Miller
Denzel_Iguodala

1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): I've been in many factions like Colonial Watts Avenue, Brown Pride Locos and even more, mainly all of them were gangs.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): My roleplay experience is massive.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
ImageImageImage

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes, I have.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): For a really long time.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No, I have not.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No, I have not.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, I do.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No, it has not.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes, I can.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes, I can.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
I am currently twenty years old male in relationships and as I have stated above, I am currently a guard in a local store, which might not sound any big to you, nor it really is something huge. I find my current job really boring and it will not make me gain more confidence and experience. In my eyes nothing can be way better than having a really good, really interesting job for a long time. I count this type of profession something that I will never regret choosing, because well, I'm a workacholic and I am fully interested in upgrading myself. Mainly what I think about is just my job. Obviously, I want my job to be fantastic in my own eyes.

I have taken some studies on weaponary, by that I mean that I can effectively use any weapon and I fully understand under what circumstances I must use the weapon. Also, I have been training in numerous fighting styles like Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts and Eskrima. Unfortunately, there is almost no chance of using the fighting styles or the knowledge about the weaponary in my current job. To sum it up, I also want to become a Police Officer because I want to make my knowledge more useful than it is right at this moment.

Another thing why I want to join this department is to make new friends. Currently, I do not have as much as true friends as I really wish I had, because it is really hard to get any friends that you can trust by just being a guard five times a week. I mean, I could surely get atleast two close friends that I could go on duty and know that they got my back, but later in the night maybe slurp some beers with them at the local bar.

One of the last things why I wish to join this department is the payment. I am being honest with you, I am rather greedy person as money in my eyes plays a really big role in all our lives. I mean, one of the best things are the feeling that you will be always sure that you can feed your family and yourself, which I am currently lacking. I really want to make me and my girlfriend happy and glad with the money that I will be coming home if I manage to get enlisted as a Police Officer.

And the last thing, obviously, the most important reason why I wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer is that I want to make a name for myself in the city atleast as the best Police Officer of the month and I also want to make things clear in the city, save many honest, legal citizens and detain all the criminals I can lay my hands on.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
There is really nothing big I can say. I am seventeen years old at the moment and I am studying in one of the best High Schools in the capital of Latvia. I'm not just studying a lot, but also I am doing sports a lot. I used to play basketball, but then my knee got injured, now I just run a couple miles a day and do some street gymnastics. I'm really inspried by Hannibal.

There are pretty many reasons why I want to join this faction. One of them is probably that I really want to gain some new experience as I have only been in gangs. There are some Police Officers in game and some characters in TV series like The Wire and Southland that have inspired me to join this faction so I decided to take a shot at being a Police Officer, God only knows if I will succeed being a good Police Officer or not. Also, I would like to add that I am not coming here for money as my character is as I have pretty much enough money for myself on this account.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): No.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): N/A.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I do.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: A. Williams

OOC AGREEMENT:
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

ANDONGWISYE WILLIAMS
BLASTING HOLES IN NIGHT TILL SHE BLED SUNSHINE

Joonas
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Andongwisye Williams

Post by Joonas » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Dear Mister Williams.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Division. Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy #49. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Notes: n/a

Sincerely,
Senior Recruitment Officer, Stephen J. Queenan
EX-DETECTIVE-CAPTAIN STEPHEN J. QUEENAN
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Optimum
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Francisco Espinoza

Re: Andongwisye Williams [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Optimum » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Dear Mister Williams,

You have successfully passed the recruitment phase ((Passed IG + TS interviews)) and you are well on your way onto becoming a fully pledged LSPD officer. Your name and details have been forwarded to the Training Unit and a place has been secured for you in the next academy. Should you be unavailable to attend to the upcoming academy you will be pushed forward to the next academy. Details regarding the time and date of the academy, preparation details and other vital information are attached below:

(( Please register at the LSPD forums using your Firstname_Lastname. Once registered, you may request to join the Academy Students usergroup by requesting it here. ))

Notes: None.

Sincerely,
Recruitment officer, C. Balboa

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”