APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname:Edwards.
1.1 ) Forename:Stanley.
1.2 ) Gender:Male.
1.3 ) Age:30.
1.4 ) Phone Number:1190058.

1.5) Date and City of Birth:21/1/1982.
1.6) Education record: (Name of High School attendance, College attendance) Grandville High School, Cleveland , Institute of Electronics College
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male.
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): Almost 14.
1.10) Age (OOC): 17.
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): Israel -1 GMT.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):
Adam Mulholland level - 4 , ,
Donald Mulholland - level 5 , Matthew Macdonald - level 2, Dominique Parker - 1, Stanley Edwards 13/14.

1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC):
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): I used to be associated with the Oreilly , then the Belevski , after that I was a correctional officer in the DoC for a week or so then I got discharged because of Clapton's campaign [ I bribed people to vote for him ].
Pavel Nikolaevsky - Associated with the Belevski.
Donald Mulholland - Associated with the Oreilly.
Stanley Edwards - Correctional Officer [ DoC ].
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
Spoiler: show
I already talked with Storm about the LSP ajail, so it's good.

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yep.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Three months+.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No I havent.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: I havent.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yeah I do.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: Yes it has.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes I can.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes I can.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):

Hello, I would like to start out by introducing myself. My name is Stanley Edwards and I was born in a middle class family. We were neither rich nor poor. My parents wanted me to be a scientist and they invested quite a lot of money into this so I could achieve my goal. The high school I was studying in was the best in my city, Grandville. I received a great education from this school for me to become a scientist; however, I was not very successful. Because of this, I have moved to Cleveland to study at the Cleveland Institute Electronics College.
You’re probably wondering why I made that decision. It was because my ex-girlfriend also moved there. In a way, I was following her and that may have caused me to fail at college, resulting in me being kicked out. I took this normally, and I wasn’t depressed at all. I knew that one day I would find a real job and eventually become rich.
I have been a citizen of Los Santos for five years now. I try to not hang around the streets where there is a lot of crime activity, in places such as Idlewood and Las Colinas. I currently rent my home at the Marina Canal. One reason I moved there is become I like the smell of the ocean. I don’t question the abilities of the LSPD, but even with all the effort they put to arrest criminals, there are still many criminals around Los Santos.

The crime activity in Los Santos is very high and, on most occasions, I am being offered drugs of some sort. I’m always noticing the police arresting people, and if they are not hand-cuffing people they are chasing them. However, they are very honest and I would like to be part of this great police department

Well, I am starting to lose money because I've been sitting on my sofa and watching movies unemployed for quite a long time.
I kind of blame myself for this since I could not find a job. I decided to join the police not just because of my admiration to this great job, but in order to fulfill my own interests which are doing something for a living and doing something that I really want to do.

One day, I was taking a quick power-nap on my sofa and started watching a television series called “The Shield.” The series gave me a lot of motivation to join the police enforcement, which is why I am here today at the police department, with a lot of motivation and wish to contribute and become a part of the this great department.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):

I am 17 year old and I live in Israel. I have been playing SAMP for three years now and involved in LSRP for over one month, and I have always been RPing at the illegal side even in other communities.
I used to play in other communities before, but it’s obvious that LSRP is the best by far.
Well since I have always RP’ed a criminal, I've had enough of this and want to finally switch to the legal side.

There are many players in the PD with outstanding roleplay skills and I would like to experience the RP with them.
As a previous criminal I've RPed with many police officers from all the divisions, CID , TUE and even the SWAT and I must say that it looks great. Their roleplay is totally awesome.

When I decided to join the PD I was told to try the DoC before in order gain experience so I gave it a try and joined , after a week I got discharged but I've gained enough experience and I feel ready.

Well working as a police officer in LSRP is really what I want and I am planning to work very hard in order to prove it.
I don’t have experience at RPing a police officer but I've watched a lot of movies , series and played games in my life so I do know how things work there, which means I just need to learn the basics and I would be fine.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): No.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC):

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yeah I do.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: [Stanley.]

OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name: Vladimir Boskovic.

Current rank: PO II

Quotation: He'll post to confirm.

Officer's name: Derek Burns.

Current rank: PO II

Quotation: He'll post to confirm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Stanley Edwards

Noble
Developer
Ingame name: Ramsey_Asheton

Re: Stanley Edwards.

Post by Noble » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Fully recommending great role-player.

Steven Daniels
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by Steven Daniels » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Confirming.
Been there, done that.

EMT-I (Israel).

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 am

Explain other ajails except the LSP one.

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

DragonBorn
Gangster
Gangster

Post by DragonBorn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

The helping an inmate to escape LSP without an admin permission, I was not aware that I need a permission in order to help someone to escape , there were 8 guards online so I simply told him to follow me out of LSP since someone left the main gate open. [ But later on I joined LSP so I've learnt from my mistake ].

The suicide one, a cop shot me several times in a close range with a desert eagle , so I used my common sense and killed myself, who would survive three GSWs from a desert eagle..[ I had no intention to avoid LSP to be honest I like to create unique RP there that's why I've joined the DoC].
Stanley Edwards

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Explain the ban, was it a mistake or?

DragonBorn
Gangster
Gangster

Post by DragonBorn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Shinigami wrote:Explain the ban, was it a mistake or?

Yes it was.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=233397
Stanley Edwards

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 pm

You have been TEMPORARILY BANNED from re-applying to the LSPD due to a fatal failure on adherence to recruitment policy and regulations.

Reasons for this include:
- Admin record.

Should you incur any more admin record additions you will be permanently banned from joining the LSPD.

You may attempt to re-apply for the LSPD in 05th, MAY, 2012.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”