1.5) Date and City of Birth: 1-17-1984, San Francisco, CA
1.6) Education record: Westmoor High School, Daly City, CA
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 11
1.10) Age (OOC): 15
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): +1 , GMT

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): Peter_bastiaans level 5 got cked , Braydon_Anderson level 10 , got cked , now Diego_Vizzoni level 11 also level 12
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): None
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): I've been in the Baccari Crime Family with Braydon_Anderson , on Peter_Bastiaans an other faction without a name just a group of friends.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
Spoiler: show

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All my admin jails and bans were how i call it (being a noob) I just improved my roleplay skills and are a very good roleplayer now.

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Almost a year

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?:No
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?:No

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC): Well, let me start with a little bit about myself. I was born in San Francisco in 1984. I attended Westmoor High School and graduated in 2002. During my high school years, I was considered one of the "Potheads" or "Metalheads" of my school. I listened to Death Metal and dressed in all black. Yeah, one of those kids. I grew up in a rough neighborhood of San Francisco, and was exposed to the crime, drugs, and violence of the streets. I became a part of that for a while. After barely scraping by with a diploma, I went to a party that was held by one of the graduating seniors of my school. There were drugs and alcohol openly available all throughout the party. One of my closest friends went with me, and a few hours in he was nowhere to be found. After the party, the owner of the house found him in the bathroom, dead in the tub. He had snorted so much cocaine he overdosed and died. It was after that that I realized the path I was heading down, and I decided that I had to turn back. I had myself admitted to a rehabilitation center, where I worked towards complete sobriety and peace of mind. I went back to school in 2004, clean and sober for over 18 months. I graduated in 2010 with my Masters degree in Criminal Justice and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I have really thought about what to do with these degrees, and I decided that I want to settle down for a while, and develop a career doing something involving law enforcement. Remembering my friend from just ten years ago, I knew I had to do something to keep the crime and corruption away from the youth of our community. I feel like by joining the LSPD, I am helping to do that. I hope that I will be given the opportunity to be a police officer for your department. I would really like the chance to do something about the crime that goes on every day in this great city.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC): Well, I've been playing LS-RP for about a year, and I've been in unofficial factions. I have made a few mistakes in my past, and recently took a break from roleplay. It has kind of refreshed my interest and I really want to make a new reputation for myself, and I'm 100% sure it will be a good one this time. I've always been interested in Law Enforcement roleplay, but I haven't had the opportunity to try it out. I would really like to be given the chance to do that in the LSPD. I am a quick learner, very creative and quick on my feet, adapt well to any situation, and can follow orders. I hope to be a great asset to your faction.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): No
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC):

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): I know every place on the map even in San Fierro and Las Venturas and red county , bone county everything.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Diego Vizzoni

Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name: ---

Current rank: ---

Quotation: ---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Diego Vizzoni

Post by Shinigami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 am

Explain last 2 ajails (Lying to an admin and NON-RP in pd pursuit)

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

pieterke
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Playboy

Post by pieterke » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 am

Shinigami wrote:Explain last 2 ajails (Lying to an admin and NON-RP in pd pursuit)

Me and my friend were chasing for the police on me older character when it wasn't cked and we make a jump into the water and in the jump we jumped out the car and we felt in the water and swam away, (I learned from that ajail i know i was wrong and it was a mistake and it won't happen again)

Lying to an admin was because i asked a admin to park my vehicle but he didn't do it and i said Krisk did i one time for me (on my other character before it got cked) and i just name changed and then he said Krisk doesn't know any Diego_Vizzoni , but it was on my account Braydon_Anderson and then he ajailed me for lying but i didn't lie because it was on other character and i rped one time with krisk in Bacarri and he knows my older name before i got cked.

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 am

You have been TEMPORARILY BANNED from re-applying to the LSPD due to a fatal failure on adherence to recruitment policy and regulations.

Reasons for this include:
- Admin record.

Should you incur any more admin record additions you will be permanently banned from joining the LSPD.

You may attempt to re-apply for the LSPD in 2nd, May, 2012.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"