APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Mahoney
1.1 ) Forename: Landon
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 22
1.4 ) Phone Number: 1147162

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 2/06/1990
1.6) Education record: (Name of High School attendance, College attendance) Los Santos High. Graduated from University of Kentucky with a Degree in Criminal Justice.
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: <Yes/No> Yes
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: I work part time trucking for the Los Santos trucking department.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 6
1.10) Age (OOC): 15
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): <Timezone + Location> Gmt -5 Kentucky.

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): 2 Namechanges on this character- Nathan_Harsey and Gerardo_Garcia. Alternative Character consists of Deandre_Shelton
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): Yes in an Unoffical faction - Rollin' 20's bloods.[Requesting to leave that faction at the moment.]
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): (Name of account that was associated to the mentioned roleplay)
3 characters of different gang RP.
Nathan Harsey - Ryder block families.
Gerardo_Garcia- Varrio El Corona X3
Deandre_Shelton- Rollin' 20's bloods.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes both of my characters have
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): about 10 months maybe more I'm not exactly sure.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No. ((If checked I have fines and criminal record but that was before my name change so I am going to get an admin to strike it from the record.))
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
My name is Landon Mahoney and the reason I want to become a police officer is simple. I have had previous interactions with police officers that ended quite reasonably. One of the most special interactions I have had with a police officer was during my time in College at the University of Kentucky. One day when I was practicing for soccer with the team. All of a sudden we had one of the players go into a nervous breakdown and he pulled a gun on a fellow player. So most people just stood still and watched as the assailant started to assault the other player by hitting him multiple times in the side of the head with the gun. As soon as the victim was on the ground unconscious he turned his gaze to the rest of the team who were just standing outside the locker rooms in shock as the action was happening before them. He then decided to open fire on the coach who was struck three times around the torso area. He then aimed his gun at me but it jammed so he ran off. I quickly sprang into action due to me taking a first aid class. After controlling the Coach's bleeding the cops finally showed up. Immediately there attention went to me, the tall yet scrawny nineteen year old applying pressure to a dying man's wounds., After they got the EMT down here they started to question me. Some of the questions they asked were like ''Did you catch the face of the assailant'' or ''What type of weapon was he holding.'' Which I answered to my best ability.
After the incident at the school I was voted by my fellow classmates to receive a medal which had never yet been won by a single UK student. The Medal was for and I quote "For showing extreme bravery and special skills in a time of extreme need." After the medal I had gotten I decided to switch my Major from Health and Wellness to Criminal Justice. I had taken all the necessary courses and had graduated from the class with an A average.
So after I moved back to Los Santos after graduating, I was looking for a job which could fulfill my major. I was googling criminal justice jobs in San Andreas when I found a link to this website which I am currently posting to right now.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC): Well I am 15 years old. I live in the USA in Kentucky and enjoy every minute of playing on this RP server.I have RPed on different samp severs for about a year and a half now but I didn't join this one until after summer of last year. I want to become a police officer on this server because I am intrigued about the duties of a police officer because my grandfather used to be one. I am an alright RPer and I have a vast vocabulary because in most subjects I am in Honors classes.Also I saw a really cool LSPD operation on this server yesterday.I was on my boat and I looked up on the docks and saw two SWAT snipers aiming at a Tropic boat then I rushed to shore.Immediately cops came pouring out of helicopters,boats,and SWAT vans. I thought that It could be really cool to join in on this type of RP and all the others as a cop. ((Hope you dont mind but I used my other OOC reason question from my last application.)) Also I have been thinking about setting a new definition of RP with cops. Because IG I always see a standard cop being polite in a hazardous situation and the only cops I ever see really being assertive are Detectives. I think it would be nice to create a character who RP's just a regular old patrol cop who has the faults of a human being and doesn't just say stuff like "Sir, please don't start a fight in the middle of the street"

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): <Yes/No> Yes.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I can recite the full Miranda rights.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I've been playing San Andreas since it came out.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: [Nathan Harsey]

OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: <Yes/No>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Last edited by Kee-Slim on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MetrosexualPanda
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Landon Mahoney

Post by MetrosexualPanda » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Reccomending

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Landon Mahoney

Post by Shinigami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:53 am

Dear Mister/Miss Mahoney.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Division. Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy 49. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Notes: (Try to get your recruitment tests done by today))

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Kee-Slim
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Landon Mahoney [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Kee-Slim » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 pm

((Ill have to get them done later today due to me having school.))

Optimum
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Francisco Espinoza

Re: Landon Mahoney [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Optimum » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 am

Dear Mister Mahoney,

You have successfully passed the recruitment phase ((Passed IG + TS interviews)) and you are well on your way onto becoming a fully pledged LSPD officer. Your name and details have been forwarded to the Training Unit and a place has been secured for you in the next academy. Should you be unavailable to attend to the upcoming academy you will be pushed forward to the next academy. Details regarding the time and date of the academy, preparation details and other vital information are attached below:

(( Please register at the LSPD forums using your Firstname_Lastname. Once registered, you may request to join the Academy Students usergroup by requesting it here. ))

Notes: Can't wait to see you on the force.

Sincerely,
Recruitment officer, C. Balboa

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”