LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Washington
1.1 ) Forename: Clarence
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 25
1.4 ) Phone Number: 0800415

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 31/05/1986, Las Vegas.
1.6) Education record: Palm County High School, Palm County State University.
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: No.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 18
1.10) Age (OOC): 16
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): UK, GMT 0

1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): Edward Turner (Level 12)
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No, I am not.
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): I have been in the LSPD before with the name of Edward Turner - Ex POI Academy #40, both serving long times of duty.
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes.
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): Almost 2 years.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC):
My name is Clarence Washington, I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am 25 years of age and have left school with high grades aswell as a high grade in fitness. The city I grew up in is one of many dangerous one's in the USA, riddled with high drug rates and prostitution, gang activity and shootings... my life was never easy.

Without trying to come across as the type to boast, I see myself as a very hard working and dedicated man who enjoys the quality's in life. As for characteristics, I consider myself to be very quite laid back and easy type of guy but as always there has to be a point at which a you draw a line in the sand.

As I also said my dad worked for the LVPD, life was hard but it pays off eventually. My Mother died when I was 12 and with dad working night shifts and long days, I had to provide for myself. But like the saying "Whatever goes up must come down", life started to come up for a change. My Dad got a pay rise and I started getting better grades in school.

I recall at 15, My dad telling me "Son, one day you will make your dad very proud". From that day I thought to myself I want to be just like him. I kept myself to myself and kept out of trouble, I started studying law and when I left college I decided to start a life of law enforcement. When moving to Los Santos and noticing the immense changes between my home town and San Andreas... You wonder what could possibly be worse. I decided that I want to serve and protect the community in any way I can and join the LSPD. I am now applying to full commit myself to protect this city as a Police Officer.

After my time in the LVPD serving the city of Las Vegas in the Police Department, I wish to be able to continue my duty as a police officer and dedicate myself to this job in all ways possible in a new department of the LSPD. I have encountered many things whilst being an officer in the LVPD in my past and I am fully prepared to take onboard the tasks and responsibilities of being a fully fledged officer of the law again in this department in a new city.
I have a passion for fighting crime and whilst being out of action from the force I have remained a lawful citizen of the state and I am now ready to become a police officer again dedicating my time to the LSPD to make a better good for the community.

Yours sincerely, Clarence Washington.

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC):
I want to become a Police Officer because I have had a long strip of time in this faction before. I previously left the LSPD to take a break from legal role play. I love this faction and everyone in it, and I want to be able to have the thrill of roleplaying a police officer again. I have been in almost every situation with roleplaying in factions, including in the SASD and other illegal factions, but the LSPD will always be my rock and the faction I will always want to stay in, and that is why I am applying so I can work my way in the department for a long period of time permanently.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I have previously been in the LSPD with the name POI Edward Turner. In all I've probably had about a year's total experience with Law Enforcement and my knowledge is peak when it comes to Law Enforcement.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Clarence Washington

OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the leader of the LSPD before it takes place.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Last edited by Anthrax. on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KOT

Pitchounette
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Clarence Washington

Post by Pitchounette » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:10 pm

And where's the record for Edward Turner? ))
i retired. conspiracy intensifies

Anthrax.
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Clarence Washington [Pending]

Post by Anthrax. » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Updated))
KOT

Pitchounette
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Clarence Washington [Pending]

Post by Pitchounette » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 am

Dear Mister Washington.
Your application has been received and acknowledged by Los Santos Police Department's Recruitment Unit. Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy #49. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Notes:

Sincerely,
Senior Recruitment Officer, Ariel J. Emery
i retired. conspiracy intensifies

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Clarence Washington [Accepted - Academy #49]

Post by Shinigami » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Dear Mister/Miss Washington,

You have successfully passed the recruitment phase ((Passed IG + TS interviews)) and you are well on your way onto becoming a fully pledged LSPD officer. Your name and details have been forwarded to the Training Division and a place has been secured for you in the next academy. Should you be unavailable to attend to the upcoming academy you will be pushed forward to the next academy. Details regarding the time and date of the academy, preparation details and other vital information are attached below:

(( Please register at the LSPD forums using your Firstname_Lastname. Once registered, you may request to join the Academy Students usergroup by requesting it here. ))

Notes: None.

Sincerely,
Assistant Commanding Officer of Police Recruitment, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Return to “PD Recruitment Archive”