Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Glock 17
Gangster
Gangster

[Detective Job] Julian Narvaez [D]

Post by Glock 17 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Julian Narvaez
    Level: 1

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: In Cartel de Juarez we have supporting characters that assist with gathering intel on rivals organisations and tracking people who are listed by the bosses of the Cartel. These characters are made for specifically that reason to have more depth roleplay with other factions and people in the community, showing that our faction doesn't metagame and that we actually have characters and people behind the discovering of peoples background and personal information. Also these characters would be easily funded in-character as our cartel is a drug cartel, involved with large drugs sales and more, we were actually recently being approved by Faction Management with the drug scheme so there's in-character funding behind this.
    Why do you want the detective job?: The reason I want the detective job is to roleplay in-depth investigations for the faction Cartel de Juarez, the Juarez Cartel would be able to fund this type of roleplay for the faction in-character. This type of roleplay would be new to Los Santos Role play as I never seen organised crime groups roleplay characters that prioritize surveillance and intel on rivals. This roleplay would bring a lot to my faction and other factions as well for example a rival organisation catching me in the act of investigation or us gathering enough information to take action on the cartel. I am trying to expand roleplay throughout factions, instead of just equipping guns and going into a shootout. This type of roleplay would be in-depth and much appreciated when posted.

These types of roleplay would encourage others to do the same hopefully and that is my main goal with this. Hopefully while doing this someone would notice my screenshots and my roleplay and follow behind and do the same for their factions. The Cartel de Juarez and I are trying multiple ways to try someone untypical and non-traditional. And to add this job and its features would open my faction up to a lot of roleplay as accessing these types of equipment could be used for illegal acts. However the equipment we access will not be abused out-of-character, it would never be used to purely benefit our characters.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: The way I intend on using the detective job is wisely. Wisely because I understand the commands that I could access and the harm I could do to the server by abusing it. But to be in specific:
    • Drones: The drones will be used wisely and not abused by smashing them into players. The drones instead would be used to capture hard angles that we need for our cameras, that we cannot physically do, for example a rival organisation performing a meeting ontop of a roof.
      f
    • Trackers: We could use trackers to identify and located our rivals vehicles, that we end up placing a tracker on through a bait.
      f
    • Moles: We could use moles to place inside our own business or rival business to keep on-track for what is said, et cetra. We will obviously use the moles wisely like placing them inside miscellaneous objects.
      f
    • Wires: Wires for us wouldn't really be used as that is frowned upon in the crime world. Anyone wearing one immediately is labeled as a snitch.
    Other than listing the purpose of the equipment, like I've said before I want to utilize the detective jobs so other could follow along and notice its fine for an illegal faction to apply for this position. Hopefully I could encourage others to do this. This job will be used wisely and not used for out-of-character benefits. The roleplay surrounding this job if given to me will be impeccable, I feel people will love this and would appreciate the in-depth investigations behind crime done with the Juarez Cartel.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Hudson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Julian Narvaez

Post by Hudson » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • Not meeting level requirements. You need one level 8 (or above) character in order to apply.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — owen).

Return to “Archive”