Heltah_Skeltah
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Jahmal_Price

[Detective Job] Jahmal Price [D]

Post by Heltah_Skeltah » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:06 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Jahmal Price
    Level: 26

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No.
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I belive the detective job will help me rp with the ingame community, because I tried most jobs already like taxi driver, mechanic (which is still my sidejob), trucking, etc. and like most jobs there is few to less interactivion with the other players as most people tend to rush things to be on their way again. I used to rp with the dectetive job back in 2012 so I still have some basic understanding of the job.

This job would allow me to improve my rp and create more rp with other imgame players from all social classes because at some point or time everyone will have the need of someone who owns the particular skills which come with the job, for example to observe a certain person like a cheating partner or finding informtion about someone or something. So I there will always be interaction and rp with others players.
    I also saw that there other people with great Ideas surrounding the detective job who plan to create businesses and fractions, so there are great chances of teaming up with other detectives or even partnerships after I made a name for myself.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I should start with what I think a dectective does. Firstly he resereaches and secondly he keeps someone or something under surveillance. That means most of the time I will be talking to witnesses, looking for facts and/or evidence in the internet, libraries and archives and interact with my potential clients or keep tabs on someone or something. It neccesary to keep a low profile while on the stake out in order to not catch the attention of the target, therefore I will use all gadgets available to ensure my successful. Sometimes it is also neccessery to investigate crime scenes which will alow me to rp with the LS-PD and support them with my intel to solve a related case.
    I will operate from my small office, a 2 room apartment with waiting room for my cliente to relax and an office where I can discuss the cases with them, which is located at Market Street near the mall so it will be easy to find and remember. I intend to educate my character by taking various exams, like the licensed guard exam to offer even more services and combine two aspects of the jobs, intel and proctecion. This will hopefully get me a certain edge over normal dectetives.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Hudson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Jahmal Price

Post by Hudson » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:14 am

We need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • Put more effort into both essay questions. We are looking for more details, such as the background of your character.
    • Explain briefly how you would provide role-play for other players.

Hudson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Jahmal Price [P]

Post by Hudson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • Failure to amend requested changes within given time.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — owen).

Return to “Archive”