[Fight instructor] Riluana Mores [D]

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

F0r3v3r
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Bruno Illescas

[Fight instructor] Riluana Mores [D]

Post by F0r3v3r » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxing Instructor.

Ingame name: Riluana Mores

Ingame age: 23

Character's story(You can use the story from your application):
Riluana Mores was born in a quite rich family in Brazil. She was living a nice life with much money and all the toys she wanted. After she turned seventeen, her mother and father both got very sick, all the money went for medicine and suddenly she found herself with an house and a car with two dying parents. She decided to sell the house and the car to help them out but she failed, they both died. She left for America, where she found a nice guy named Chin who decided to rent her his flat. She set herself in and found a job with a stable income. Along with that, she was forced to do much more to make more money and she found herself buying a cheap vehicle when she was nineteen. She had a nice job, a beautiful wife and a quite decent life, but she needed more. Her mission was to become a boxing instructor, she knew what she had to do and had a straight plan to run a gym and help people achieve their dreams in learning boxing.

Ingame level: 6 on Riluana, but I got accounts with over level 8, shouldn't be a problem.

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian and Illegal most likely.

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?
Well, I would most likely ask 15,000$ as it's the most usual payment people pay for boxing. I would then take them to the mall's gym or a gym if I find one to use and start with the roleplay. My idea, is to start with regular exercises and move onto boxing, slowly, but steadily teaching them how to properly time your hits and dodge hits and how to keep their fitness up and such for fights. It's all about how you interact with me and how you do your roleplay, that brings me a reason to do research about you and actually find what should I do to you in longer phase, if needed any further roleplay. I'd train them with regular exercises first of all, pushups, situps and such and then moving on to running, fitness basically and possibly regular boxing exercises.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Riluana Mores
Gucci on my feet is what I step in.

Hudson
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Fight instructor] Riluana Mores

Post by Hudson » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 pm

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s):
  • You need to explain more about your program and you have to write a decent story.
  • Your account is not meeting the minimum level requirement.
Feel free to re-apply when you reached the minimum level.

Return to “Archive”