[Boxing Instructor] Richard Mullen [P]

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Vichea
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Atamu Ponafala

[Boxing Instructor] Richard Mullen [P]

Post by Vichea » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 am

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: (Kung Fu Instructor / Boxer Instructor) Boxing Instructor

Ingame name: Richard Mullen

Ingame age: 32

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Richard Mullen is born in Washington State from a rather middle classed family, his father was an auto Technician at a small corner garage and his mother was a nurse at All Saints General Hospital. When he was about seven years old, his parents split up but were still married. His father lived a double life, during the day his father was a mechanic and during the night his father was an outlaw biker, every single day his father would arrive home late on his Harley Davidson and every single day Richard would worry. His father thought that Richard was soft due to his mother raising him for seven years, being a good and tough father - he decided to man Richard up a little bit, every single morning at around 7AM his father would wake him up and take him jogging, he would also make Richard do pull ups at a local play ground on the monkey bars. His father put him through immense and hardcore training, the type you'd see in the military. Some people would say this is abuse and torture but surprisingly Richard enjoyed every single second of it. At the age of ten, his father signed Richard up for boxing, Richard was self trained and personally trained by his own father, they'd go to the gym and spar, hit combos at a punching bag and do work outs. At the age of then, Richard couldn't lift heavy weights so his father started him off slow, his father made him follow a diet and he followed it ever since. At the age of seventeen, his father died by an unfortunate moving vehicle accident, his father was ran over by a drunk driver in a Semi on the highway. Richard was heart broken and started hanging out with the wrong crowd. At the age of nineteen, he met a man named Clive Mercer, at the time he was a Prospect in the White Knights Motorcycle Club Washington Chapter. He began hanging out with him, slowly gaining the trust of Clive and the club, when Clive got patched, Mullen was later sponsored by Clive. He was a prospective member, Clive slowly introduced him to drugs, dealing and manufacturing. Mullen slowly became a drug dealer, he started off with small packs and gradually went into bigger amounts later on in his career. About five years later, Clive moved to Los Santos, to a county called Blueberry, Richard was left alone without a mentor without guidance. He was alone with no product and a slow decrease of income, he tried to take matters into his own hand but failed, he requested a transfer and got accepted into the Blueberry Chapter of the White Knights Motorcycle Club. He then reunites with Clive and Mullen continues his drug dealing to local gangs and other organizations. Due to him earning the trust of the Blueberry chapter, he was given a gym for him to run with a few members, he uses the gym as a front to give boxing lessons and distribute illegal narcotics to locals and guests. He aims to keep illegal operations as low as possible while training people at his gym. He uses his training from his father to train other people for a small fee at his gym, Richard can be found hanging in Blueberry.

Ingame level: 24

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Mafia/Gang

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? I plan to treat the instructor job with respect as I do not plan to abuse it or give it out OOCly to anyone. Abusing it can be punishable by a ban depending on severity. I have read and understand the rules and may I accept the consequences if I were to mistreat and/or abuse this system. My current character owns a gym North of Blueberry called the Shadowboxgym, where he plans to use his gym as a front to distribute Anabolic steroids to customers and students. The way I will roleplay this is I do one on one sessions with people who want to learn boxing, sometimes two students depending on the time of the day and how long I can stay on. I plan to bring them through rigorous training, testing their endurance, strength, physical health and dieting. I will explain and demonstrate the different types of punches and movements to do while in the ring. As students complete training, they will be invited to events where Richard will host boxing matches with cash prices to entertain the locals of Blueberry county. Richard has written out a plan for ALL students who are willing to learn how to box.

MY TRAINING PROCEDURES:

1. Introduction - Breaking the ice:

Richard will introduce himself and tell a little bit of his story to the students, vice versa.

1.Five laps around the Blueberry complex to warm up the body and to make the heart start working.

2. Explain boxing positions and why foot work is important.

3. Five laps around the Blueberry Complex to warm up the body and make the heart work.

4 Bring the students inside, demonstrate the basic punches in boxing on a punching bag. Make the students repeat until they get it. Show them proper technique and formation.

5. Teach them combos in the ring by letting them throw punches at myself.

6. Have the students spar me or each other depending on quantity of students.

7. Introduce Richard's protein and Creatine powder shakes. (Spiked with crushed Anabolic Steroid pills)

8. Graduate the students and invite them to future fighting events which will be held in the Shadowbox Gym.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Vichea - Richard Mullen
Last edited by Vichea on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cole
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Richard Mullen

Post by Cole » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:38 am

We need a little more!

It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
You have 48 hours to fix these issues.
  • Need a little more detail placed into your plans for the job.

Vichea
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Atamu Ponafala

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Richard Mullen [P]

Post by Vichea » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Withdraw for now.

Return to “Archive”