[Boxing Instructor] Krum Obretenov

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Milchev
Gangster
Gangster

[Boxing Instructor] Krum Obretenov

Post by Milchev » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Which fighting instructor side job do you want? Boxing instructor.

Ingame name: Krum Obretenov

Ingame age: 23

Character Story:
Krum had a not so decent childhood,
it was very rough for him going around and earning enough money to feed himself living in the Eastern Bloc.
Bulgaria being surrounded by corrupt politicians leaving people with barely any money for survival,
almost all of the people Krum knew had left long ago to search for a better future somewhere else.
He only knew his uncle who owns a boxing gym just across the road from where he lives. He had asked his uncle whether he had any job for him because
he was very tired of chopping wood almost everyday for his neighbours making barely any money.
His uncle offered him to clean all the equipment and to tidy up the gym after every training.
As time went on he became obsessed with what the people who his uncle trains do at the boxing gym.
So he started little by little training every day after work.
One day one of the guys training there stopped Krum and told him about a proffesional career he could pursue
over in the states to achieve his dreams.It wasn't very long until Krum accepted and he was already on a plane flying to the USA.
However it was not so long until he had realised it had all been a lie, looking everywhere for the boxing gym the guy had told him about.
So he had to suck it up and possibly get involved with some illegal business, after all it is survival of the fittest when you're in a country with absolutely nothing, but your balls.
However he decided for once to turn his life around after realising his whole life is about boxing, he was dead determined to get back into the boxing, doesn't matter if it's in the ring or training guys in the ring.

Ingame level: 3

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian as of now.

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?
I will follow the procedures my boxing coach puts me through.

Warm up:

Running around the gym with a slow pace, randomly yelling at the people to put either of their hands down touching the floor whilst still running, tell them to jump up whilst still maintaining the same pace, as well as throwing punches as they are still running. Then a sprint in place for ten seconds, throwing punches whilst sprinting.
For absolute beginners I will teach them the basics of boxing, and then move on with the session.

Footwork training:

They will each grab a set of skipping rope, doing 5 rounds each round is 2 minutes, this is one of the most important exercises in Boxing as it trains your footwork and trains you to move quicker. Next they will each go through 2 minutes of an agility ladder exercise, which enhances your footwork further.

Speed training:

Speed as we know is one of the main components of Boxing, so after the warm up, I will put them through a set of one minute five rounds of Shadow Boxing, examining their stances and how they are taking each step closely, notifying them if they make any mistakes. Next they will take a pair of light dumbbells around 2-3 kgs and start shadow boxing with them.

Precision and strength:

They will go through three rounds of three minutes of heavy bag work, which enhances their strength as well as their speed. They will also be put through one 5 minute round of pads session, which enhances their speed and precision more than anything else.

Sparring:

After the whole lesson ends I will hold a sparring session so they can all show me what they have learned throughout the whole session. Sparring would put them into a real life scenario in which they have to use everything they've learned that includes offence, defence and most importantly keeping a constant breathing level while fighting.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Krum Obretenov
Confidence through consistency.

Peter_Nielsen
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Krum Obretenov

Post by Peter_Nielsen » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:20 pm

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Not impeccable with the InGame level requirement. Must be level 8+
an ode to the end

Return to “Archive”