(Boxer Instructor) Noah_Santo [DENIED]

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Noah Santo
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Joey Capeci

(Boxer Instructor) Noah_Santo [DENIED]

Post by Noah Santo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: (Boxer Instructor)

Ingame name:(Noah_Santo)

Ingame age: (21)

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): this is a story about Noah Santo. It begins in Los Santos Hospital. there was i born, beside me is my mother, francica Santo, and there next to her is Grace Santo my father. i was a good looking kid and really healthy. When i was 2 years old my father got cancer and didn't make it. not of because he got sick, no he got a car accident. it was late night when he heard of the doctor that he got cancer. He got really upset so he was
going drinking he got drunk and was driving. When become 4 years old my mom put me on a School that called elementary schools Blanco. I learned a lot on school Blanco it was a really good school. I had friends the teachers where really nice. They learned me a lot, i really liked to go to school.

When i got 14 i was to smart for Elementary Schools Blanco, So they put me on a high school for smart teens. I didn't really like the school they bullied me, because of my big forehead. I didn't care so i ascertain on school. When i got 16 my mom died she got stab in her stomach by a thief. the thief tried to steal her bag but she didn't let him so the thief took his knife and stab her. So when my mom died i lived with my grandma i liked i there. i finished high school when i got 17, and i worked at a garage and made good profit. I liked my life, and this was a SHORT story about Noah's life.

Ingame level: (9)

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Gang

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? I will train them, at the gym. and trying to learn them, more about fighting. and i will roleplay that.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: (Noah)

BillyM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Re: (Boxer Instructor) Noah_Santo [DENIED]

Post by BillyM » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm

. .
We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.
We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Lack of effort on wanting the job.
"I made that bitch famous" 🐸

Return to “Archive”