Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Monocle
Gangster
Gangster

[D] [Detective Job] Nicola Dubois

Post by Monocle » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:56 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Nicola_Dubois
    Level: 14

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I've been roleplaying as a Private Detective for a while, however, I can't do much without having the script-wise features and that is one of the reasons why I'm applying for the job, I would like to obtain the detective job because of its features and for my character's development, with the features I will be able to do much more things than I had been doing and It's will be pretty enjoyable than it was, I'm planning to develop my character from an inexperienced detective to an experienced one with skills which make the job done faster than before and easily.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: My main purpose behind applying for this job is to provide services for my customers whether it's legal or illegal by gaining information on a person or a faction and give that information back to the person who hired me, I understand the usage of each command and how I am supposed to role play placing and/or planting them, And also I intend to use this job to take precautions to avoid getting framed or caught for illegal crimes, even though I will make sure to role play first with details before using each command.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Dos Santos
Lead Administrator

Re: [Detective Job] Nicola Dubois

Post by Dos Santos » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • Lack of Effort, and invalid reasoning for wanting the sidejob.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — Oaks).

If I have not posted on your ban appeal within 48 hours, private message me.
If I have not concluded your report within 72 hours, private message me.

Return to “Archive”