tropstar
Mafia
Mafia

[D][Boxing Instructor] Muyong Pyagai

Post by tropstar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Muyong Pyagai

Ingame age: 23

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Muyong Lee Pyagai was born on June 15, 1994. He was born into South Korea's current war and poverty scene. Muyong is the "middle" sibling out of his four brothers. Muyong was guided by his older brother Seong in life and looked up to him as a father like figure. During his early years, Muyong would get bullied in school from time to time, it hurt his self confidence badly for the time being. Going into his teen age years, Muyong looked like a geeky scrawny Korean and didn't want to go to high school. He was forced to go to high school by his parents and older brother because they wanted the best for him.

Muyong, now halfway finished with high school, occasionally gets bullied now, he quickly gets tired of it. During his break to head to his last grade, Muyong was dedicated and motivated by his older brother to start kick boxing. Muyong quickly learns the basics of boxing, where to hit, how to hit, different moves, feet movement and all at this point. Muyong goes back to finish school a whole different person. The same bullies attempted to pick on Muyong one day and he wasn't having it. Muyong defends himself and fights back, leading to an suspension. Muyong now has a reputation around his school and no one would now want to mess with him. Muyong, now 18 and done with school, is forced to go to the army with his older brother. Muyong now becomes a new person, he would train with Seong at points to perfect his boxing skills. Muyong would participate in the spars that the soldiers would have.

Now finished with the army, Muyong and his siblings packs up to live in America with his his older brother. Muyong now settled in in Los Santos, finds out his older brother Seong is the co owner of a boxing gym. Muyong settles in with the gym and it's members, becoming a local there. Muyong now becomes a professional boxer and helps around the gym during spars and fights.

Ingame level: 19

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? I would be a private trainer at the gym. I would push the clients to their limits to see if they'll keep up to the standards to become a amateur boxer. The training will show if the client has the determination to become a boxer. My training would have all the basics in it, footwork, jabs, elbows, uppercuts, stamina, and so on. We'll work as teams inside the gym so I'd teach the basics to the client.

PHASE ONE

The clients would to a small lap around the gym, heading around the Market area.

They'd come back to the gym and settle in, I'd then begin to tell them what the lesson will consist of.

PHASE TWO

The trainees will be given their boxing equipment, Gloves, Headguard, Mouth guards, etc.

The clients would then begin to do a series of stretches before the lesson starts.

Clients would then do a series of exercises that consists of - Planking [10 sets] Push-ups[25] Jumping jacks[30] Sit-ups[25]
Pull ups[15]

Clients would then be taught how to properly hold their grounds, the stance and how to properly block hits by demonstrations and how to get out of a corner, evasion and all.

The clients would then have a water break before heading to the next part.

PHASE THREE/FINAL PHASE

Clients would then head over to the punching bags, Muyong would assist them and teach them the moves as the throw punches to the bag. moves such as Left/Right jabs How to properly swing [b]Counter attacks [b] Uppercuts and so on.

CLOSING

The trainees would then spar inside the gym's ring for about 10 minutes. Clients would then get their break and I'll give my closing speech about how and when to use their skills and welcome them to our gym with their own shirt with our logo on the back. Trainees are allowed to come back at any time to train with me or any other trainer at the gym and they're able to participate in fights, representing our gym.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Muyong Pyagai

Dos Santos
Lead Administrator

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Muyong Pyagai

Post by Dos Santos » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:50 pm

ImageWe're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Forum PM me for the reason of your denial, thanks.

If I have not posted on your ban appeal within 48 hours, private message me.
If I have not concluded your report within 72 hours, private message me.

Return to “Archive”