xRzeRepresent
thelegend27
thelegend27
Ingame name: Curtis_Porter

[Detective Job] Audrey Beauchemin [D]

Post by xRzeRepresent » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Audrey Beauchemin
    Level: 6

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: None
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: First of all, I've been thinking for several months about creating a private detective bureau. I've always been interested about RP'ing as a detective. I'm slowly starting my business thread, I'm planning to get at least four more people to RP with me in the Bureau that I'll create. The main part of my detective bureau will relate to taking contracts from civilians and process with their situation. Also, I think there's much more activity that should be created around this job, there are not that many people RP'ing the right way it should be, I think that it could be way deeper when it comes to being a private investigator. I'll do my best to provide players unique role play and with my knowledge, I think I can do a pretty good job at it.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: As I said above, I'll provide quality and unique role play with this opportunity, using the scripted commands in a unique manner, I'll train my investigators that I'll hire through a process that they'll have to maintain a top notch quality when they'll use to job, if they apply for it. Also, I'll develop my character as I've always been doing in the past years, you can look up at my character development thread, I'll keep the activity and what my character use this job as a great opportunity to show our activities. I will use the several commands in a way that people will have to pay, example: A celebrity calls us about people following her, harassing her. We'll use a mole to provide information about these guys, so she would be able to get rid of them in front of the court or anything similar. After the process we would charge the cost that we'll talk about when I'll hire people, I'll discuss the pricing list, etc. Next thing is that I'll hold private academy about how to be safe on social media ( Faceinvader ) which is really unique since I've never seen people doing this. Also, I'll probably use Faceinvader to investigate on people, an investigator in real life use Facebook to spy on people usually, I've seen it before.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

xRzeRepresent
thelegend27
thelegend27
Ingame name: Curtis_Porter

Re: [Detective Job] Audrey Beauchemin

Post by xRzeRepresent » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:35 am

viewtopic.php?f=1475&t=635950
Business thread as been created.

Flemwad
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: [Detective Job] Audrey Beauchemin

Post by Flemwad » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:41 am

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • PM sent to you.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — Oaks).

Return to “Archive”