John_Pulaski
Civilian
Civilian

[Boxing Instructor] John_Pulaski

Post by John_Pulaski » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: John_Pulaski.

Ingame Age: 26.

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): ((Cant find the real one in UCP)) John Pulaski, born on August 5th 1991 in Las Venturas, had divorced parents, family issues, and financial issues that lead to him moving out on his own at a fairly young age which caused instability in John's personality, he didn't know who to care and trust for.. Didn't have a family to trust.

Moving on to John's older years, he worked as a Trucker for a few weeks, and then moved on to working sidejobs with companies, working as a fisherman, and trying to make some money someway or another, though one thing grabbed John's attention, which was Boxing.

He was first introduced to it when he was in Prison, a few years ago, after he left prison and served his time, he had found a new hobby, he used to practice at home, copy professional fights, do everything he could to be atleast on the right track.. John would do training at his Gyms' and train for hours, all for one Goal, and he met a guy who changed his view on Boxing, improved him for the best, who was Coach Grohl, he was a semi-professional boxer who had taught John the real ways of boxing, methods and ways to improve his Boxing skill, it didn't stop there, John wanted to spread the things he learned, teach students, and be the best at Boxing he could ever be.

Ingame level: Level 8. [Half way to level 9]

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian.

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?

Training Phase One:: Introducing them to what they'll do.
-I'd first of all start by introducing myself formally and allowing my class to Introduce themselves and get comfortable around the Gym, and show them the tools they'll be using and how they can be used to their most effective potential, and tell them what are the workouts we'll be doing, and brief them on the basic things.

Training Phase Two:: Stretching and Preparing
-Basically, I'll start by letting my Class stretch and warm up and get ready, by doing as follows:
I -Starting off with 15 Pushups, to warm up the Chest area and the Arms.
II - Low weight lifting, to get their muscles ready for intense movement.
III -Slow Jog on the Treadmill to get them ready for foot work. [4 - 10 Km/h] Start slow and then Increase the speed.
IV -Stretching their feet and arms.
V -4 Reps [5 Each] of Jumping Jacks to start the Basic training.

Training Phase Three: Teaching them how to do Basic boxing moves.
I'd start off by showing the Students simple boxing tricks by doing /shadowbox and /box1 or /box2 on a Punching bag or the Air, and let them watch what I do carefully and make sure they can understand what I did carefully without having any confusion, and make sure that if they have any questions on how the movements are done i'd explain ((They'd just do /box1 but i'd RP that , obviously.))

Training Phase Four:: Let them show what they've learned.
Almost to the last part of the Training, I'd ask them what they learned, I'd ask them to repeat what I did but in text, to make sure they got the movements correctly [For example: "Jack_Bla: Uppercut.. Right punch, left punch.."], and then I'd let them do the movements themselves on the Punching bag, and then if they did it correctly, then we'll move to the last and final step.

Ending Phase! -- Congratulating them, and handing them a Certificate of Successful training.
I'd first of all thank them for them coming to my classes, and then I'd congratulate them on them successfully completing the training. And give them a Certificate that they have trained successfully ((give them fightstyle)) And give them advise on when to use the things they've learned etc.. And done.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse:: ((((Signature image doesn't work)))) **Signature: John Pulaski**

Dos Santos
Lead Administrator

Re: [Boxing Instructor] John_Pulaski

Post by Dos Santos » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 am

ImageWe're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Doesn't meet requirements, PM me if concerned

If I have not posted on your ban appeal within 48 hours, private message me.
If I have not concluded your report within 72 hours, private message me.

Return to “Archive”