[Agent]brian
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Sean Barclay

[Detective Job] Sean Barclay [D]

Post by [Agent]brian » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:44 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Sean_Barclay
    Level: 37

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No

Why do you want the detective job?: I am looking to try and return back to LS-RP after about a 4 year break. I used to be a part of the LSFD, but I now know that being a part of a faction cannot go hand in hand with my busy schedule, so I am trying to see how many other legal things there are that I could try out to keep me entertained and roleplaying. Other legal jobs are either too little interference with other players, which defeats the purpose of logging on to roleplay or not something my character would do for a living. Even though this is not even about money, just developing my character. Also, this job does not require an active in-game time, I can pick my own schedule and duty time.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I am trying to bring back a great friend of mine as well and we could just try to set up a small organization that would offer it's services to people in need. Even if that fails, with this job I will have a way to connect with people, roleplay wise.
    Amongst other things, I consider this job very interesting and feel that people would have some respect towards this profession to carry out little more roleplay than they would towards someone who is a taxi driver, for example.
    My general plan is to get back into my character and see where this idea could take me. Hoping, of course, to meet old friends and make new ones, since we're all here for that.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Sean Barclay [D]

Post by Superb » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • Lack of effort.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — Oaks).
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”