DavkoLV
S3XY
S3XY

[Boxer Instructor] Angelica Redwood [D]

Post by DavkoLV » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?:Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Angelica Redwood

Ingame age: 22

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Angelica grew up in San Fierro with her parents. She had a few pets along with herself at the time. Her dog Rondo , and her fluffy little cat , Boņuks. Angelica attended schools, and out of school training facilities. Like Karate and boxing. Boxing was more closer to her then it's enemy karate. But she secretly stopped going to the karate classes and started going only to the boxing ones daily. When she turned 19 , she took a train over to Los Santos to earn money. She was good at Boxing, so Angelica thought to herself should i really start teaching people how to defend themselves. She kept it to herself for a few months until Angelica turned 22. She now is positive that her dream job would be a boxing instructor. ((Sadly you can't CTRL+V your application from LS-RP.com)). Let's hope it works out!

Ingame level: 12

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? Well first of all me and my client would do basic stretches, then some advanced actions, dumbells,treadmill all that fun stuff. After we both would be warmed up we'd move over to the punching bag. I'd teach him or her how to properly wield their fists in the air, and a proper fighting stance. Then i'd tell them how to properly fight like, Right Fist, left fist, right upper cut, and the finishing left upercut from above that should knock someone out for a short ammount of time. But of course, i don't teach them how to kill someone. I only do this because they want to learn how to protect themselves. I think the training process might last to two or three days due to three movements that need to be mastered. Stance, Fists, Fight. On the final day there will be a A4 Sheet of paper that will be handed out that certifies that they've passed or may not passed the three or two day training and skill mastering. Of course it will be more detailed when i actually teach them. But now while i'm just writing my application to this job it might seem like not a lot. But trust me, when we actually get to the real course, it will be much harder. A lot more training and yelling to get them pumped up and ready to master their Boxing Skills. What else to say.. Oh yeah, There will be a routine when they need to meet me at the GYM that's located at the mall. So they can wake up pumped up and ready to be trained the art of boxing itself!

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse:A.Redwood

Flemwad
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: [Boxer Instructor] Angelica Redwood

Post by Flemwad » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:36 pm

ImageWe're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Lack of effort: Your application needs to be properly typed in English and you should be using proper punctuation and grammar. You also need to explain more about your program.

Return to “Archive”