Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

[Boxer Instructor] Roy Palma [A]

Post by clique » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Boxer Instructor

Ingame name: Roy Palma

Ingame age: 25

Character's story(You can use the story from your application):

Roy Palma grew up in El Corona, surrounded by the thirteeners at the infamous flats, just south of Unity Boulevard train-station. Throughout his early teenage years, he got acquainted with the gang (El Corona 13) and with their criminal activities that were, but not limited to: drug trafficking, vandalism and assault. He soon made close friends with Tweaker, Skelly and Bully; Dennis Lerma, Adrian Roya and Rodney Pereira respectively.

Sooner than expected, his organic youngster crew got dissembled after most of the members got imprisoned or moved away from the neighborhood anywhere else in Los Santos. Roy and his family moved out of South Los Santos to East Los Santos shortly after it was brought to his mother, Margarita Meza Palma, that Roy is no longer tied up to the rising gang. She jumped on the opportunity.

Quiet years leaped and Roy grew in age. In the mean time, a crew of Hispanic, Sureño plague infested, prisoners manned up the respective cellblock in San Andreas Correctional Facility and without any doubt in reality, made connections with Hispanic key people outside. One of which was Frank Ochelo, the East Los Santos carnal's made man. Back then, Roy was not a stranger in the neighborhood at all and in fact knew Frank Ochelo closely. This is where Roy Palma chuted into the criminal life the second time.

Ingame level: 26

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Gang

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?

The job will be treated and showcased realistically IC. I plan on thoroughly role-play it throughout my character's and his gang members' development; make scheduled outdoor and indoor trainings, and present realistic role-play on top of it. I acknowledge the job is not a “walk in the park” and shouldn't be taken for granted at all! Not every player that applies gets it eventually, but if I do I promise and guarantee top-notch role-play among the criminal niche of my character.

An example of a possible indoor training is, but not limited to:
  • Stretching out
  • Lengthy shadow-box (amateur) or lapsed punching bag box (advanced)
  • Cardio extension
  • One on one fight
An example of a possible outdoor training is, but not limited to:
  • Jogging
  • Pull-ups
  • Push-ups
  • Crunches
Additionally, on top of it all, dedicated technique trainings will be undergone.

Important to mention is not all participants will be granted access to the fighting style eventually. Only players that develop their trainings and possession of the martial art IC properly will be given the possibility to access the fighting style. When I say it, I mean it: I expect detailed role-play showcasing on behalf of my participants showing how they manage to adopt the martial arts along with the street struggle of the gang, especially in East Los Santos.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Clique

Flemwad
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: [Boxer Instructor] Roy Palma

Post by Flemwad » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 pm

ImageWe're happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you're require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.
REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Code: Select all

[b]Player given fightstyle:[/b]
[b]Date/Time fightstyle given:[/b]
[b]Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay[/b] (screenshots)

Return to “Archive”