Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Xavier_Khan

[Kung Fu Instructor] Xavier_Khan [D]

Post by Faizan_Khan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Kung Fu Instructor

Ingame name: Xavier_Khan

Ingame age: 32

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Xavier is not coming from a rich family but I do can say that my parents grew me up well and they learned me to respect and more. They've been always talking about education.But i guess i wasn't made for it tho.When I was 18, i left my house and tried to live on my own,without needing my parent's money/assistance.I was at a street checking how much money I had at my wallet when a stranger stabbed me and took all of the money I had. After 4 weeks I left the hospital, i realized this was a life lesson "get strong,or get abused".I decided to meet a man under the name Luciano,he was recruiting men to gain protect for his family.I learned a lot during the period I was working with him. A day,while we were at the opera for his sons play,the two of his men died .Everyone paniced,when he was out someone aimed at him and shot him.UNFORTUNATELY,his daughter went infront of him and she died. He was so shocked that left everything and went to live alone,none knows where he is now. Someone might wonder why did I say this story.Its because this biography shows how much experienced myself is.

Ingame level: 23

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? So what i have planned is that through this instructing job i will be able to give the weaker people something by which they can protect themselves. We all know The number of thugs has increased so there should be something for a person so he can protect himself. But this wont be easy. What I have planned is that i will give out training to the people. The Training has been planned to last for 4 Days.

The First Day,The trainee firstly will go on a treadmill, I’ll make sure nothing goes wrong and he is healthy to workout, the trainee will run for around 5 minutes. After going off the treadmill, the trainee will learn a few basic movements including:
-Block and defence. The trainee will be taught about blocking and saving on the face’s area.We are going to actually plan the timetable and learn the basics that the every Kung-fu Student must know. I mean the weak points, The strong points.Where to hit the person so he couldn't get up. First day would basically be based on the introduction and the basics.It will also be consist of little training.

Second Day, We will start to execute these things. And first thing comes in executing is the warm-up and physical fitness. I will take the Learners to some park for running,exercises. Also There will be a special diet made for the Learners as we all know that Kung-Fu is not a child's play so they need to be real strong and they should have proper diet so they can be strong which is the most necessary part of Kung-Fu.

The Third Day, After the learners would be fit both physically and mentally. Then the third day we will start learning some new moves. This whole day will be based on learning new moves and having them perfect. This execution will start from running. We will go to the Parks/Beaches for the running the running would be of approx. 10-12 KMs. This will make them real fit and warmed-up. Then we will return to the gym and i will teach them some new and special moves like How to knockout your opponent with just one single punch and What to do If someone attacks you from behind. We Will make these moves perfect. Basically this will be the most important day of our training since it will be based on Strength and moves.

The Forth and the last day, So this will be the day when the common person would be know as the Karate kid. This will the last day of our training. In this day, I will sent the boys for a little warm-up.After Finalizing everything there would be 1vs1 Matches so we can see who has learnt the most and who needs more training. Those who would be rejected, would be passed through another 4 Days training. So he can learn those things which he couldn't during his previous training. Also During this time there would be a Tournament held by me. and the winner of that tournament would be Awarded with a 'TITLE' and Some cash awards. This will also Raise the morale of the learners which will help them in learning.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: Xavier_Khan

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Kung Fu Instructor] Xavier_Khan [D]

Post by Superb » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:04 am

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • The character has been name-changed.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”