[Fighting Instructor] Italina_Soprano [D]

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Ms. Kitten
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

[Fighting Instructor] Italina_Soprano [D]

Post by Ms. Kitten » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Kung Fu.

Ingame name: Italina_Soprano

Ingame age: 22

Character's story(You can use the story from your application): Year — 1995 and there is a baby girl who's just been brought into the world by her mother, Vittoria Soprano Italina was born and raised in Sicily, Italy and her and her parents lived in poverty as they struggled to live. Her father went to a loan shark for a ton of cash for help to support his family. At the age of 14 it was the year of 2010 and her father is murdered around 9:30 PM after failing to pay back all of the cash leaving Italina and her mother Vittoria still $3,200 in debt.

It made Italina finish school and get her very own job so she can help her mother pay back the debt her father owed, it wouldn't be until, Italina was 19 before she decided to pay back the full debt but she had another plan in place also. She spent the 2 year's learning Tai Chi ((Kung Fu)) whilst gathering undercover records for physical evidence to get her dad's killer convicted by 22 she knew she had to leave Italy and did so after her mother passed away of old age and her father's killer was convicted of murder at the age of 56.

She arrived in San Andreas today at Jul 13, 2017 and plans to do her best to accomplish a better life in the big city, her plans are to get a steady income job that hopefully pays decently. And then get her very own home in the state of San Andreas.

Ingame level: 28

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian) Civilian

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)? I did misread this twice but this time I read it anyway I'd role-play it out, as in going to the gym at the mall or other gyms and doing exercises then role-play practicing the fighting style on a punching bag. Not to mention do the proper training In-Character with other civilians and or LEO's or even members of the LSFD by doing this I'd take the civilians, LEO's or Firefighters/Medics to a gym where I'd train them and tell them about the advantages and disadvantages the fighting style has. Like teaching the civilians or the LEO's/FD members who come to the training the various moves like the Sidekick, crescent kick, and more.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse:

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Fighting Instructor] Italina_Soprano [D]

Post by Superb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 am

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Lack of effort.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”