Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

JamalC
Civilian
Civilian

(( [Detective Job] Joshua_Dutton )) [D]

Post by JamalC » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:06 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Joshua_Dutton
    Level: 4

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I want the detective job to be able to roleplay a ''private-investigator'' kind of roleplay to the fullest with it's perks that come along, I also want the detective job so that I have extra assistance when it comes to roleplaying a hitman, which I will do as soon as I have the permissions, there's a big chance that the law enforcement is gonna catch you while you're doing illegal activies, thus my reason to apply for detective job as I can be a foot ahead of them and think just like them.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: My intentions for the detective job are to investigate whomever my clients hire me for, whether the job would be legal or illegal. My IC character lives in a neighborhood where numerous of crimes happen, and if I had this job, I could gain information on a person or faction, and give that information to a law enforcement officer. That would not be my main priority when it comes to using the detective job, though. My main priority of this job would to simply be a private investigator for a few people and work my way up to a small business and become a very skilled private investigator. I would take IC clients request from just wanting to know if their significant other is lying to them, to investigating an IC gang member.

Once I have the skill and experience, my friend and I would be able to start our business and hopefully have new clients as the word of our agency got out. I could gather information on a group or person that can lead to their arrest, or if a person is willing to exchange for a reasonable amount of money, I would give them the information because law enforcement does not give you a reward for catching someone they're not currently seeking.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: (( [Detective Job] Joshua_Dutton )) [D]

Post by Superb » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • [*You must be level 8+ in order to be eligible for this side job.]
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — Oaks).
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”