STRAIT6
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: AALPHAA

[Detective Job] Giovanni_Alberto [D]

Post by STRAIT6 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:46 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Giovanni_Alberto
    Level: 7

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: N/A
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I plan on running a detective agency that would secretly investigate rather stealthy heists and crimes, and basically RP on being that detective man that investigates stuff for money, so each thing I investigate for people, PRIVATE investigations, would cost one grand each investigation scene, or questioning of people.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I would, surely not abuse this kind of opprutunity, I will use it for rather helping people in alot of things, like I said, I shall be running a detective agency for myself, so I can earn some money out of the job itself, I plan on using this job for RP, not abusing my powers, that is all.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
((This be giographic alberto but i cant access old account so yeh))
super hot collection: show

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Giovanni_Alberto [D]

Post by Superb » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:01 pm

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Lack of effort.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”