Deluxie
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Archie_Sheldon

[Detective job] Angelica_Goodwin [D]

Post by Deluxie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:43 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Angelica_Goodwin
    Level: 1 ((I have another character that is level 8 ))

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I've always had the idea to roleplay as a detective but I've always thought to myself who would be there to support my investigations and things like that, I feel like being lowkey and spy on people, that kind of roleplay is really enjoyable, The detective job would allow me to improve my roleplay, as i'm supported with the detective features. it helps to create more interesting situations. I'll have a partner to roleplay with, we're both different when it comes to personalities, he's a cold boring kind of guy, I'm an energetic girl that never gives up Ic'ly. And that could be very interesting for both of us and see how progression goes between us as partners.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I'm thinking to join a company and help people that ask for an investigator, I'd also be around checking for any sort of drug dealing that's happening write everything down, discuss it with my partner and if the cases link up to each other we go to the police department and show all the leads to a supervisor, We're going to help ensure peace in the city, I'm going to be using Moles: to listen to private conversation without the victims knowing. Wiires are not going to be used as much because drugdealers or smart criminals always check for wires, Drones can be used to tail a target but I'm thinking it would grab too much attention, Trackers are going to be used when we lose sight or need to track a certain car.

A sample for my future-RPs :
    My character's name is Angelica Goodwin and if our applications get approved then my partner's going to be Rustin Phelps.
    I'm considering that we work for a P.I. company. We'll try to make office RPs as much as I can. Paperworks, drinking coffees with colleagues, chit chatting with my friends and etc. Besides that, I'd like to get hard cases to solve because I'd like to spend time on them. So I can RP taking mad notes, going through them, getting obsessed with cases. We'd like to think and create a strategy for our every move, go in deep thoughts and stuff like that. Let's say me and my partner got a case, Miss Buckworth wants us to tail her husband to see where's he going after work. She's a little bit worried because she thinks Mr Buckworth is cheating on her. I would try to calm Miss Buckworth while my partner tries to figure out what to do. I'm a nice and friendly person but people can't decide if my partner is even a person. That's the character I'm going to RP and that's how my character's progression going to be made. So, first things first we try to get as much info as possible from Miss Buckworth, then go to Mr Buckworth's work place. We'll wait there untill Mr Buckworth's shift is over and we would tail him a little without scaring him off. We wouldn't use our devices such as drones or trackers because not needed right now. Actually, we'd like to do it in simple way, just follow the guy for few days. And we see, he's just going to a bar everytime then driving slow so he won't get caught driving drunk, we inform Miss Buckworth and assure her everythings okay. If she insists, with the right amount of money we can use our devices to see where Mr Buckworth goes. That's the kind of RP we're thinking, realistic and simple but fun.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
Archie Sheldon - Former Patched Member for Road Slayers MC. [ALIVE]
Adam Clay - Wheelers by Choice - Patched Member. [ALIVE]

Gangland Road Slayers

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective job] Angelica_Goodwin [D]

Post by Superb » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • Lack of effort and plagiarism.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — Oaks).
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”