Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Rat
Mafia
Mafia

[Detective Job] Glen_Booty [D]

Post by Rat » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Glen_Booty
    Level: 23

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: N/A
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I'd like to have the detective job because my In-Game character wants to join Sheriff's Department, basically start up his career within that department. In my opinion, this could be a really great opportunity before joining the department, because I'm looking to join the Investigation Service Unit as well, so before I join, I would have previous experience. In my opinion, this job is really unique, as I've never seen or known anyone who is a private investigator. Honestly, I might start up my career in this position as well.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend to start everything up with advertisements. Spreading the word that people can hire a private investigator for their own problems, someone to sort everything out. And then I would get to work. Collect present information,
    try to find out anything else, go look for evidence and at the end come to a conclusion. Of course this would take a lot of work, but that's why I'm applying. I like to investigate, do some research for a long period, and when you finally come to a conclusion, it gives you satisfaction. I would work for anyone who's in help and is able to pay. It wouldn't bother me if the investigation needs some more time, I'm here to finish the job.
    And get the criminal punished. Of course I'd contact law enforcement once I would come to a conclusion so they can punish the person.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
boonk gang 😤😤😤

Redz
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Ingame name: -

Re: [Detective Job] Glen_Booty

Post by Redz » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:25 pm

We're sorry to inform you but your application has been denied.

We have decided that you are not fit for the side-job for the following reason(s)
  • Lack of effort

LSRP Senior Game Admin

Return to “Archive”