Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Aubrey Dawson

[Kung Fu Instructor] Loren Wurst [A]

Post by Jayleen » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 am

Which fighting instructor sidejob do you want?: Kung Fu Instructor

Ingame name:Loren Wurst

Ingame age:23 Y/O

Character's story(You can use the story from your application):Born in Pennsylvania on November 13th, 1991 was a little girl named Loren. For a little girl she had a WILD imagination. Always thinking outside of the box, even in tough situations. Her Mother, Jazz, was a Colonel at the Pennsylvania State Police Station. She ran the whole joint and all the police force operations. Loren would be taken to shifts with her mother, quite often. Jazz enjoyed her job and Loren enjoyed going to her shifts and watching her run the place.

One awful evening, on August 15th, 1999, Loren's father, Neil, had been successfully assassinated by the Taliban for carrying highly confidential information, that Jazz had asked him to obtain. Neil was a High Commander, in the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). Jazz worked closely with the CIA to end global wars around the country and avoid the United States of America being targeted. Neil had Advanced Sniper bullets in his head and heart, as multiple Taliban members had shot him, for the least chance of survival he could get. Everybody in the town of Pennsylvania was devastated and in disbelief that this could have happened, but surely, it did.

Loren was very young when her father died, and her mother, Jazz, attempted to censor her from the information being spread across the whole of the US, regarding her father. But she was too smart, even her mother knew that. When she was 7 she went to the UK to attempt one of the GCSE' exams over there, and she passed with top marks. Her mother just said to her "Daddy died, and we dont know who did it, but we will find out who."
Being a kid she very much did enjoy Kung Fu too, and started learning it at age 7.

Ingame level:Level 2 (On my old LS-RP Account (Now closed because it was made a year ago, barely used it.) I was level 13) ((I do have much roleplay experience from other servers and games))

What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian):I currently roleplay as a CIVILLIAN

How do you plan to treat the instructor job(Roleplaying/giving it out/training)?:
Being the honest person that I am, giving me this job, i would not abuse it at all. The students would go through vigorous training to get them up to high standards and much stretches to get their flexibility in place, plus they shall be taught the meaning of the 5 tenants.

Tennant 1: Perseverance - Never ever give up, keep trying.
Tennant 2: Respect - Treat the others how you would like to be treated.
Tennant 3: Modesty - Do not laugh at the other's if they do not succeed.
Tennant 4: Indomitable Spirit/Integrity - Their strength coming within without any "pep talks".
Tennant 5: SELF CONTROL! - Being able to control yourself(also links to respect)

The warmups/training we will do are things like how to get into the back stance. This stance is very important for them to learn.
Examples of warmups: Table stretch, jumping jacks, running around the dojo, pushups, situps, twisty-highfives (back to back, no movement, twist your hips and high five), running on the spot and more.

Unlike any other Kung Fu Club, my students will be REQUIRED to learn said patterns (or boomsay's.). These will be nessasary for their grading and to prove to me they have the power needed to be a master at Kung Fu. Lets say pattern number one would have 16 movements. 1 - Low block, 2 - Punch, 3- Spin around, low block, 4 - Punch, 5 - Spin to the front, low block and punch, 6 - Spin to the right, high block, 7 - Kick and so on.

Then after these basics are nailed, we will go more into the advanced techniques, such as the Cat Stance. These will take a while to master due to the students needing the correct flexibility.

Every fighting style you give out will give out to a warning to all the admins & testers online so abusing will be caught on the spot. Abusing the side-job will get you punished for however long or much the staff member feels would be necessary. You must /leavejob upon namechanging or if you were removed due to inactivity or other reason. Sign your name if you are competent enough to handle this side-job and will not abuse: L.Wurst

Infinity!
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: MASK_91112_69

Re: [Kung Fu Instructor] Loren Wurst

Post by Infinity! » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:34 pm

ImageWe need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • List the name of your character that was level 13.

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: [Kung Fu Instructor] Loren Wurst

Post by Jayleen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:46 am

Infinity! wrote:
ImageWe need a little more!
  • It has come to our attention that your application doesn't necessarily meet the acceptance requirements/standards.
    You have 72 hours to fix these issues
    • List the name of your character that was level 13.
((It was a while since I accessed that account and I dont even remember the name, pretty sure that MA got shut down thats why I moved here, if you wanna delete this go ahead, but pm to me what i wrote. Thanks))

Infinity!
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: MASK_91112_69

Re: [P][Kung Fu Instructor] Loren Wurst

Post by Infinity! » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:30 pm

ImageWe're happy to announce your application has been accepted!
  • Congratulations on being accepted, please contact an Admin in-game via /re to obtain the job.
  • Remember to /leavesidejob when you namechange or no longer wish to have the side-job anymore.
  • Please let us know if you CK or NC by posting here or sending a PM
  • Remember you're require to post in this application log every time you give out the fightstyle to the player using the format below.
REQUIRED LOG FORMAT:

Code: Select all

[b]Player given fightstyle:[/b]
    [b]Date/Time fightstyle given:[/b]
    [b]Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay[/b] (screenshots)

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: [Kung Fu Instructor] Loren Wurst [A]

Post by Jayleen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Player given fightstyle: Adelin, Brock, William, Adina. (Full names are in the screenshots.)
Date/Time fightstyle given: (dd/mm/yyyy) 11/04/2017 @13:45
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay
http://imgur.com/a/doUDh

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Jayleen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Player Given Fightstyle: Marcus Dalton, Simon Thorne
Date/Time fightstyle given: (dd/mm/yyyy) 11/04/2017 @17:30
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay:
http://imgur.com/a/I1JMY

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Jayleen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:59 pm

Player given fightstyle: Rey, James ((Names in the SS's))
Time given: 5minutes after the last screenshot.
Proof of IC method fightstyle RP: http://imgur.com/a/BZEE7

(NOTE: Some images wouldn't upload, sorry, but there's the SS's. They do clearly prove that we've RP'd everything.)

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Jayleen » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Player Given Fightstyle: || Kenny Tigre, Mia Amores, Kyree Raines
Time fight style was given: || About 20 minutes ago.
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay:
ACCESS

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Jayleen » Mon May 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Player Given Fightstyle: Mason Russel, Joseph (names are in the screens)
Time fightstyle was given: About an hour before this post
Proof if IC method fightstyle roleplay: ACCESS

Jayleen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Jayleen » Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Player given fightstyle: Connor Hart, Jade Zhen
Time fightstyle given: About an hour ago
Proof of IC method fightstyle roleplay: ACCESS

Shin Dandy
Hiatus King
Hiatus King
Ingame name: Jason Song-Victor Legosi

Post by Shin Dandy » Sat May 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Player has namechanged and has 72 hours to /leavejob.

Pending a discussion with Oaks regarding this case. For now, unlocking this and allowing the player to continue on.
"Maybe a wolf like you wouldn't understand, but weak creatures need to live by depending on each other. Acting brave doesn't do me any favours. Sometimes it could be fatal."

Jason "Jackie-Boy" Song - Red Bay Triad (三合會) - Lee Sung Enterprises

Flemwad
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Flemwad » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 am

Name-changed and no longer has job.

Return to “Archive”