Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Fireworks
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: fabian matsumoto

(( [Detective Job] Jared Black )) [A]

Post by Fireworks » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:04 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre] - THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -
Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-playing. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Jared Black Level: 13 Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: No.
    • If yes, which?: N/A
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within the said faction?: N/A
    Why do you want the detective job?: I would like the detective job as I wish to roleplay Jared Black as a detective character who has the knowledge of the systems and equipment that a detective would need. I would like to bring some more detective back to the server as I feel that it's currently lacking this side job and would like to extend people's roleplay to a higher standard. I wish to also further my roleplay on my character, Jared Black due to him moving from England after being an agent within the MI5. I would like to continue my in-character knowledge to my character OOCly as my character ICly has this knowledge, however, I feel I am limited to not being able to roleplay certain things which I would love to.

I would also like to be awarded this sidejob as I would like to experience LSRP from a different light. I would like to conduct private roleplay with other people and keep everything done ICly confidential OOCly and would like my character to be under the rader however still being legal at the same time. I would like to try out new commands which I have never tried before as I have an OOC interest in how the equipment is used and would like to further my knowledge of how to conduct such things without people knowing ICly.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend to use this sidejob to my IC advantage as I wish to assist with personal affairs between multiple people for a monetary value. I wish to also use the tracking system to assist me with the personal affiars either with friends, enemies or a partner in they are in a relationship with to assist further in getting these solutions resolved and would charge the client a different amount of money based on the difficulty of finding out the information of the client for. I would also use the drones to get to places that my character wouldn't be able to reach ICly such as for conference meetings or gatherings outside only to avoid gathering any unwanted attention to my characters job and his plans.

I plan to use the moles and trackers to gather information for my clients as well as myself. I would use the equipment to protect both parties from any hostile people trying to harm either my character and the client. As for the moles, I plan to use these to be the main source of gathering audio that is required for the job to be completed.

I am also fully aware of every rule this job consists of and would do anything in my path to obey all rules to prevent loosing this previlage. I indending to use this job for IC purposes only. I would like to experience some features on the server which I have not yet experienced after being here for over two years now.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Cole
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: (( [Detective Job] Jared Black ))

Post by Cole » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Archive”