Dane_Moore
BigBird
BigBird
Ingame name: Niki_Torrio

[Detective Job] Gerald_Rocca [ACCEPTED]

Post by Dane_Moore » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:58 am

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Gerald_Rocca
    Level: 17

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?:Yes, None Official faction.
    • If yes, which?: David And Dane inc.((Also Gerald is affiliated with Jacob DeCampo who is affiliated with The Manlangone Crime Family ))
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?:
      I want to roleplay around connections, intelligence, and challenges that I may encounter in the my roleplay.
      One of my Corporation's goals is providing information, intelligence and security along with lots of other services.
      Considering I am the Director of this corporation I would hire personnel and provide them training and work on their loyalty and use the corporation as a legal front to recruit for our Illegal faction.
      To be exact Gerald_Rocca would be mostly mentoring and monitoring the employees and provide security and intelligence services to others.

AS for the criminal world there would be possibilities like protection requests for information gathering on someone or find and destroy operations or kill contracts and they all need will be enhanced with the proper tools and more enjoyable for both parties. More information is detailed below.
      David And Dane Incorporated website.
    Why do you want the detective job?:
    Considering Gerald is entering a new criminal organization and Gerald is running one of the biggest corporations out there, he needs to have eyes and ears within the corporation to find the suspicions and make sure his employees are actually loyal to him and find out what the people who he is interacting with have planned for him or say behind his back.

In the other hand DnD Inc. is running a Security depot and in the purpose of providing the services such as background checks, intelligence reports, information collection and general intelligence services as the Director of the Corporation which is a supervisory position it would be very logical that Gerald would use CCTVs inside the offices to record and monitor the conversations.

As for our trucking depot usage of GPS trackers would allow us to respond to SOS calls or stolen vehicles since we are transporting expensive cargo with expensive vehicles.

More details are mentioned below and above.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    Gerald won't get on the field as much as staying in the background for most of the activities, he would most likely hire people to do this for him.
    But since he has trust issues within the Corporation he would use bugs, wires, and trackers on his own employees to make sure that everything is in order and nobody is starting rumors or goes behind Gerald's back. Gerald would only be getting on the field himself just for the VIPs who are paying the Corporation or the Corporation has direct profit from them.

How do I acquire my equipment?
    As of the starters, i will make my own equipment with the help of other detectives I know icly.
    I will roleplay creating the equipment for the starters until I am well connected enough to find dealers who sell this equipment.

[GPS Trackers]
    Gerald would use the trackers for a few purposes, One- keeping track of company vehicles and employees while they are operating as a trucker.
    Two- To gather information on a target or someone who he is committing an illegal deal with or someone who is not trusted by the organization.
    Three- incase We get a find and destroy contract we will be able to track the target's vehicle and hit them when they are most vulnerable and the area is at its safest.
    four- In Case someone is giving a huge amount of money for a contract we will be able to bug the money and trace the person who is carrying it until they return what they promised.

[Drones] After finding Dealers who sell this equipment.
    I will use the Drones to scout around the meetings and open area situations, so I can have both Video and audio around the possible criminal activities if I am witnessing one or to control the situation over a place that we are protecting.

Long Story short, I will use the Detective job to enhance my current roleplay and create more roleplay possibilities.
    Three major activities will be.
    Fighting with the corporate sabotage.
    Controlling the criminal interaction.
    Providing this service for others who are friends of the Corporation or the Illegal organization.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

BillyM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Re: [Detective Job] Gerald_Rocca [ACCEPTED]

Post by BillyM » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
"I made that bitch famous" 🐸

Return to “Archive”