Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

[Detective Job] Paul_DiCapelli[A]

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:46 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Paul DiCapelli
    Level: 1 (16 on my main)

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes, outsider
    • If yes, which?: Malangone Crime Family
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: I'm currently roleplaying as outsider on Malangone Crime Family which means i'm a foot associate, I do business for the higher ranks but it's risky if I don't have this detective devices. In order for me to keep safe I need this detective job to track down or put mole and wire on the people who are threat to the organization. By using the wire/mole I can be able to hear what the other faction or my connection was speaking all about whether it is a threat or beneficial to the group. One mistake or carelessness that can put exposure to the organization illegal stuffs can lead me on being character killed, so with this devices I can have compliance that I won't be easily arrested and I can know who are the people who flip or become cops informer against us. I maintain low profile so this is really productive or useful on my roleplay.
    Why do you want the detective job?: To improve and maintain the realism of underground crime network roleplay and for my further italian-mobster character development, I want the detective job to know the people inside the faction if they are either beneficial or threat to me. I also want to know who's the people who operate on the higher echelon rank like the underboss and the boss of the mob group, I need to know them in order for me to gain knowledge on how they operate, how they command and how they react to a certain situation. By knowing each and every person on the higher rank can possibly be my key or advantage to be promoted as insider. I want the detective job for other purposes aswell, not only inside the faction itself but also on the people around me, Paul DiCapelli is a drug dealer who operates on the public, he used to sell drugs on a bar, club, and public party secretly to individuals, he can use the set of devices to protect himself from rats and on the person who would flip against him. Speaking about the faction again, I can use the set of devices to track down rivals from other crime families and use this for our own protection and to remain low profile as good as possible, we can use this on the feds or law enforcement officer to know if they're doing a casefile against the faction that can expose our illegal stuffs on the public.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: Alright, i'l go straight to the point no need to explain further as i've been accepted many times on this job. I want to improve my investigate illegal roleplay. I will use this various set of devices the first one is the Tracker, I will used this to find a specific person that has something to do with my interest (person of interest), second one is Alarm it is used to make sure that you will need to secure certain places and can be used for alertness if someone has suspicious action or intention to me. Third one is Detector, this can be used to test if someone is lying and it can be used to detect if there's threat near on our place. The fourth one is Watch, this will act as simple watch without others knowing that it is a hidden camera and can be used to record illegal actions ongoing and the last one is Notepad this will be used to write my own observations about a certain people or places and later on making conclusion on the observations found whether to whack my person of interested or not. And as i've said all devices planted on a specific person will have a reason why it is planted, I will plant it on IC reason always I intend to use this job to protect myself from feds or even higher Malangone boss. ( I won't use this to PG, MG and I will make sure to follow the server rules all the times, I will never use this to benefit OOC'ly )
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Peter_Nielsen
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Paul_DiCapelli

Post by Peter_Nielsen » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!
an ode to the end

Return to “Archive”