Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

[Detective Job] John Castillo [A]

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 am

THE DETECTIVE JOB
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: John_Castillo
    Level: 15

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes.
    • If yes, which?: Castillo Crew
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: I'm currently roleplaying as a reigning caporegime on a modern cosa nostra crime family also known as Lucchese crime family, This investigative roleplay will take place when I put this device on my caporegimes and soldiers because of this I may be able to hear what the ongoing transaction is if it's either a threat to our faction or not. This will affect my character because as a crew mob boss (reigning caporegime) on my own faction I have the right to protect the mafia itself from any rats (snitch) and to protect ourselves from cops aswell and by having an idea who the threat is I can let my associates and soldiers to keep an eye on my suspects thanks for the help of this devices. We are maintaining low-profile characters so this job is really realistic on a mafia boss roleplay.
    Why do you want the detective job?: Well to be honest in order for me to improve my realistic modern mob roleplay and for my further character development and improvement. Imagine planting a wire to your capos (captains) to prevent them from snitching or being a threat against you and your organization. My character is a crew mafia boss so I cannot go to my members 24/7 because I maintain low profile character , so if I have this job my capos can be my eye to any soldiers who try to snitch or even vice versa, my soldiers can be my eye against any associates who are unloyal to the crime family. If I stick to my capos i'l become unrealistic because in real life, mafia boss just stay on one place and negotiate with other mafia families for their own protection and to prevent any trace from law enforcement officers. If I ever passed on this job application I'l make sure that I won't break any rules and i'l roleplay realistically

How do you intend on using the detective job?: ( I'l go straight to the point because I don't think I need to explain widely because my other character which roleplay legally is accepted on detective job. ) I won't use this detective job for unfair purposes or abuse it. All moles / wires / trackers place will have a valid reason why it's planted I won't just place them because I like to. I intend on using this job for protecting my own faction against LSPD and SASD because being in a mafia is a risky thing on my character. I can become a fearful mafia boss because I got my wires / trackers / moles to serve as my eye for snitches and rats. I intend on using this job for pure illegal roleplay because I wanted to roleplay a realistic modern cosa nostra.

This job will give impact to my main character story. This is my own usage of the detective tools: I will use mole on a vehicle while the soldato and capos are having a conversation i'l make sure that the capo won't introduce my to any associate and soldiers because that's against the omerta (Mafia rules), If he introduce me to any low ranking members then I have to CK him. I'l use the wire just like the mole but I will put this on the exact person. I'l use the tracker to track down rival mafia family.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.
Last edited by John_Pablo_Castillo on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Redz
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Ingame name: -

Re: [Detective Job] John Castillo

Post by Redz » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:27 am

24 hours to beef up the reply to the first question.

LSRP Senior Game Admin

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:54 am

Done

owen
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by owen » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 am

Your detective job application has been accepted!
  • What now?
    • Make a /re in-game explaining that your job application was accepted and that you need it to be given to you.
    • Ensure that you're familiar with the rules outlined in the application.
I have a question!

Return to “Archive”